Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

I Lied

Frank's POV
Since I got to Gerard's house, he has been saying strange things. I just ignore it and act like nothing's wrong.
"Hey babe want some water?" Gerard asks.
"Nah I'm good." I reply.
"I'm gonna go get some water for myself, I'll be right back." He says and runs down the stairs. I lay back and rest my eyes, until I hear Gerard's foot steps coming. I sit back up.
"Hey Frankie in back." He says with a glass of water in is hand. I smile as he sits down next to me. I then notice that he has water on his hands, and I start to get nervous.
"Frankie what's wrong you look scared?" He asks with concern in his voice.
"Umm I just forgot I had homework!" I lie. He sighs and takes a sip of his water.
"I'm gonna go see Mikey." I say and stand up quickly, heading for the door when I feel a wet hand stop me.
"Frankie please tell me why your acting so strange!" Gerard begs. I try to take my hand out of his grasp but he just grips my wrist tighter.
"Please, whatever it is I won't judge you." He says desperately.
"Gerard please let me go!" I exclaim.
"Not until you tell me what's going on." I countdown in my head.
5
4
3
2
1... My tail appears and I fall down. Gerard looked so shocked, scared and confused all at the same time. I-i-i don't know what to do or say.
"Please, you promised you wouldn't judge me." My voice cracks. He kneels beside me and take my hand.
"Frankie how is this even possible?" He questions. I explain to him everything, to our tails, to our powers, and how the moon controls us. He looks speechless.
"S-so that means Mikey's one to?" He ask. I nod and use my heat power to dry my tail. He helps me up and hugs my close to his chest. He start kissing my head Repeatingly.
"Frankie I love you know matter what." He mumbles into my hair. I nod and snuggle Into him closer.
"I love you to." I whisper.
"Wanna go see Mikey now?" Gerard asks. I nod and grab his hand and walk downstairs. I spot Mikey in the living room watching TV.
"Mikey." I say. He looks up at me with questioning look.
"I know you and Frank are mermen." Gerard speaks. Mikey look scared and then pissed.
"Frank why the fuck would you tell him!" Mikey yells.
"Mikey I didn't tell him!" I yell back.
"Mikey he didn't tell me!" Gerard defends.
"Bull fucking shit!" Mikey screams and storms out the house. I sigh sadly as I feel tears coming to my eyes. Gerard picks my up and carries me back to his room.
*the title is I Lied by Nicki Minaj*