The Days

suplies

Kane dosent responds as his attention is gazed to the back of the room. Yanio looks where Kane is looking. Both the fox and wolf stare at a tall figure that is watching them. “Are you one of them?!” ask the stranger. “Who?” Kane says with a stutter “The ones who bite” the strnger says as he stepped out of the shadows. Kane quickly looks him over. The stranger has blue and orange fur. The fur has dirt and blood on it. “You ok?” ask yanio. The stranger stabs his knife into the counter as he starts looking around the store. Kane sees the stranger start to gather supplies and grabs two book bags and hands one to yanio. “Hear…fill it with supplies we may need” Yanio runs around looking for things as he fills his bag. Kane looks at a closed door that is slightly open. He thinks for a second and walks to the door. Kane slowly opens the door to reveal a small mainentce closet. He turns the light on to reveal a locker and some cleaning supplies on the closet. He walks in and moves the stuff out of the way to get to the cabinet. He grabs the handle and try’s to open the cabinet but it wont open. He looks around and grabs a pipe wrench. He lifts it over his shoulder and hits the handle off with a loud bang. The stranger and yanio come running to the closet. “Hear…hold this” Kane says as he hands the wrench to the stanger. Kane opens the cabinet. There is a M14 Rifle and a clip and some other random items for cleaning. He quickly Grabs the beat up rifle and checks the chamber. He smiles at the feel of holding a weapon. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of these” Kane says as he puts the twenty round clip in and slings it on his shoulder. He turns and grabs some tape. “What did you guys find?” Kane ask. “Just food and medical supplies” Yanio says as he looks at the rifle “that’s good” he says as he walks to the counter and sets the M14 on the counter. “I’m agent orange” the tall blue and orange sergal says. “I’m Kane and that’s Yanio”. Agent orange smiles and nods. Kane takes the clip out and looks at it. “It only has twenty rounds”. He sets the clip on the counter as Yanio sits on the counter. “it rally beat up” Kane says as he looks at it “can you guys find me a oil filter”. Yanio and Agent Orange start looking around as Kane wraps the butt of the gun in cloth and tapes around it. “found one!” Agent Orange. Says as he sets it next to the clip. Kane grabs it and tapes it to the end of the barrel of the gun. “There it’s suppressed”. He says as he puts the clip in.