Status: In-Progress

Here We Come Bangkok...Uh Oh!

Ch.1

"Hi, you've reached the office of Dr. Stuart Price. Please note the office will be closed until the 24th. If this is an emergency, please try-"

"Hi! This is Dr. Stu Price. I'm getting married. So I'll be out of the country for 2 weeks. I'm not sure if I'll have cell service. If this is a dental emergency-"

"Nothing."

Lauren sat down, across from her parents who were speaking in Thai. "Daddy please, you're not helping."

"I looked into his eyes. Not the eyes of a man. The eyes of a coward." Lauren's dad spoke in English to his daughter.

Her parents started talking in their native language again as Tracy excused herself from the situation to answer her phone.

"Phil."

"Tracy. I'm sorry."

"Where. The. Hell. Are. You?"

"It happened again!"

"Don't say that, please."

"No this time we really fucked up."

"Seriously. What is wrong with you four?"

"So much Trace, I don't even know where to begin."

"Oh God. How bad? Like, no wedding bad?"

"Yeah...a little worse then that."

One Week Earlier

It was summer break and Harper was driving Phil to her brother's dentist office, listening to him rant.

"Can't you talk him into not going to Thailand for the wedding? I mean it's so far. It costs a lot. And we'll be jet-lagged. Hell, Lauren's father doesn't even like him which makes it even more awkward."

Harper sighed. "I'll give you the awkward part but Phil, it was their decision to get married over there, not ours. Be happy for my brother for once and Lauren." She finished as she came to a stop in front of the office door.

Phil grumbled incoherent words at his wife then looked at her. "You're not coming in?"

Harper shook her head. "No. I've got to pick Aiden and Rachel up from your mom's. Then I'll be back." She leaned over and kissed him. "You're a big boy Phil, you don't need to hold my hand while you get your teeth cleaned and checked out."

He growled at her. "You're going to regret saying those words."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You say that all the time but never do anything. Now go, I've got to go get the kids."

Phil gave Harper a long breathtaking kiss before climbing out of the car. When she saw him go inside the building she pulled away and headed to her in-law's house to pick up the kids. The whole drive to the in-law's, Phil was blowing her phone up with texts, complaining about having to get his teeth checked out and complaining about how the wedding was in Thailand. Pulling into the driveway, Harper put her phone on silent before getting out to get the kids. After a while she strapped their two year old son Aiden into the car. Aiden was conceived during the Las Vegas trip that nobody will ever forget. And Rachel was conceived on Phil and Harper's real honeymoon, Rachel was four months now. After getting the kids strapped in Harper went back to her brother's dentist office to pick Phil up. When she pulled up to the building she saw Phil standing outside, waiting on her. Once he got in he let out a long sigh and sat back relieved.

"Finally that torture is over."

"Dad!"

Phil turned in the passenger seat and smiled at the beautiful children that he helped create. "There's my little man and princess. Have fun at grandma and grandpa's?"

"Yes."

"That's good." Phil ruffled the little boys hair before turning back around.

Harper pulled away from Stu's office and headed home. "How was your check-up?"

"Said I needed to floss more. Other then that, perfect."

"I don't think very many people use floss nowadays. How much did you badger my brother?"

"Not too much. I couldn't, not with all those tools in my mouth."

Harper chuckled as she pulled into their driveway. Killing the engine she looked over to Phil.

"So, what do you want for dinner?"

"Doesn't matter to me. As long as I can get dessert tonight." Phil smirked which caused Harper to roll her eyes.

"Then you have to put the kids to bed."

"Deal. By the way, you going to Ihop for Stu's bachelor lunch thing?"

"Hadn't planned on it. Why?" She asked getting out of the car.

"Just wanted to know." He said getting out to then put on a smile. "How about tomorrow I take Rachel with me and Aiden can hang out with you? Bonding time. Mother and son. Father and daughter." Phil stated, getting the kids out of the car and headed to the house with Harper.

She chuckled. "Phil, they were in me for nine months, I've bonded with them. But that sounds like a good idea." Harper opened the door and the family went inside.

Once inside their home, Harper went into the kitchen to start dinner. She made the easiest thing, spaghetti. While she cooked Phil played with Aiden and watched over Rachel. When the food was done, they all ate, then had family time together before the kids had to go to bed. While Phil put the two little munchkins to bed, Harper brushed her teeth, got into something comfortable and crawled into bed. It wasn't long until Phil came into the bedroom, closing the door, stripping down and crawling into bed.

"Miss me?" He asked, pinning Harper under him.

"I don't know. What happens if I say no?" She smirked.

"Then you'd be lying and I'd have to punish you." Phil stated, landing a heated kiss against her lips.

That night the two of them mingled passionately, all the while trying to keep quiet so the kids wouldn't wake up.