Haunted

Vision

Will makes sure we are really alone, closes the sliding doors and faces me. "The vision I just had, he was here after you all were killed,"

"Yeah, so?"

He hands me the charm that is supposed to make me soiled, but when our fingers touch, I double over in pain. "What's wrong?" he asks, as I double over onto my knees.

Clutching my chest, blood spills out on my shirt and hands. I throw the charm off my wrist and take deep breaths. "When you were talking to Erik, the man that killed his wife, came to me. I thought it was a vision--maybe it was. But he reached into my chest and pulled out my heart,"

Horror crosses his face. "What?"

I shake my head, as I just sit on the floor. "I don't think I can become solid till-" a vision passes through my mind eye and I scream, making the house shake violently. Somewhere in the house, I hear glass breaks over and over again.

"Alice what is going on?!" Will screams over the house shaking really bad.

Gripping over the hole of my chest, I see flashes of the person that killed us, but never their face. Maybe an ear or their gloved hand or there smell. I get a new vision of them kneeling down in front of me, checking my pulse. They kiss me on the forehead, like a goodnight kiss. -Wait, did they ever check for sylvia marks on any of our bodies?- Something else scratches back of my head, but as I am about to see it, it's like getting kicked in the head and I fall back, collapsed. When my eyes close, the house stops shaking.

"Alice?" Will kneels down at me and all I see is the man from my vision.

"He kissed me,"

Will gives me a confused look. "Who kissed you?"

"The person that killed us. After he killed everyone, he kissed me on the forehead,"

"Did you see anything else?"

That next part of the mystery was so close coming through, but it doesn't come. "No, it ended to fast," looking up at the ceiling, I feel sick to my stomach. "I need to look for my heart Will,"

"What does that mean?"

I look up at him. "They stole something I treasure. The vision I had with the man killed his love, was like a key to a door. When he reached into my chest, he took my heart. So whoever killed us, took something I held close to my heart,"

"What did they take?"

The front door opens. "Will?!" his mom yells.

"I don't know,"

The sliding doors fly open. "Will are you okay? What happened to the house?"

"I'm sorry," I whisper, then I fade into the floor.