Haunted

I'm a Ghost

His dad ran into the room and made sure he checked he was alive, then had his wife call 911. It took then ten mints to get to the house. I could remember it took them longer to get the house.

Sitting on the bed I close my eyes and focuse as the EMT's as the cart out the boy. His name Wilson, I should know. His mom screamed it enough time.

As they cart out Wilson he starts to wake up, groaning and mumbling. One of the EMT's says he will be fine, but it might be best to get checked out.

Once everyone is out, I'm left alone in my old room. Staring at my hands they are more hole. "Feel bad about scaring that guy, but at least with all the extra people I got more energy." I say to myself.

Going over to the window I watch as the ambulancepulls away and the family comes back into the house. "Come on, let's get unpacked!" Wilson mom yells out.

Sitting on the window ceil, I lean my head against the window frame and close my eyes.

***

I was standing behind the man that killed my family. I swing back on my bat and let it hit him on the side of the head. He didn't stay down long enough though. He killed us.

But.everything doesnt end there. Maybe it was an hour...maybe less. I'm not sure. Someone came over. They knew were the spare key was at and came into the house. They came upstairs and seen me and my family.

They cried, cradling my body against theirs, getting blood all over their clothes. Someone else was yelling and trying to bring Tom back to life. Then a third person was calling for help.

After that everything got crazy.

***

Something goes right through me, waking me up from my nightmare of death and unseen faces. Looking around I'm back in my old room, but there a boy in my room this time. It's Wilson. He's pale and scared, holding a small pillow.

"Who are you? How did you get in my room?" he keeps spitting out questions, but they don't make any since, cause they just.jumble together.

I could be nice and just lie to him, but he's the first person my age able to see me. "I'm a ghost and this use to be my room, before I was murdered." maybe in some sick twisted way, I just wanted
to watch him pass out again.

He wavers a little, grabbing a hold the door knob. "Your lying." he whispers.

"Throw the pillow," I dont like getting stuff thrown at me. Even if.its by accident or a freak moment.

He looks me over, almost making me feel alive again. When I was alive I liked it when guys looked at. Even if it did make my boyfriend mad, seeing his reaction made me feel loved.

-Wait, what was my boyfriend name?-

The pillow is thrown sending a cold chill through my body. "Its not possible." he mumbleds.

"Will the TV set up and I found the movies! It's fright night, so get down here!" a little girl voice yells down stairs.

"It is possible," I say calmly standing up. "And you have to help me."

"No way in hell!" he screams, then he runs out of the room.

Going to the mirror I look over all the pictures. There is some missing. But those that are missing, had my boyfriend in them. "What was your name?" I whisper.

A small trimmer goes through my body, shaking the house. Making everything shake and the lights flicker on and off. -Something bad going to happen, but what?-