Haunted

Visitor

It's the weekend, everyone home until Monday. On Monday Will and his younger sister Charet will start school. Mr. and Mrs. Timp will go to work, leaving me.

Sitting on the new bed and new bedding, I try my best to tune my villain. It's a slow process, every once in awhile my fingers faze right through it.

Will walks into the room and takes off his shirt. Soon as he sees me, he jumps. "What are you doing here?" he hisses as he.closes the door.

"What does it look like," my fingers go right through the violin. "Damn it," I growl through my teeth.

Will grabs my violin and tunes it, then puts it down in front of me. "Hey you doing anything tonight?" I raise my eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah, right sorry." he grabs a towel. "I'm going to go get my palm read and stuff. I thought if she real, then maybe she can see you and maybe help us."

"I don't think that is the best idea."

"Why do you say that?" he asks grabbing clothes from the.dresser. For some reason he boxed all my stuff, as if everything will keep me around. His parents want him to take it to sell, but he wont do it.

"Because if she is real, she'll try to send me to the other side. I've watched those ghost shows before, they all try that."

"Just at least think about it," then he leaves to take his shower.

***

Will finely got me to cave in and go see Mrs. Norther. Since I died in my night clothes, I dont have to worry about picking anything out. The blood isn't on them anymore, so I guess I should be.glad about that.

Will doesnt really talk to me, he keeps his eyes on the road. With every person we drive by, I feel stronger. Like I can do anything.

Will drives through town and parks in front of the building with the seeing eye. Back when I was alive, I can remember my friends and I making fun of the woman supposed 'power'. But now, I feel scared. "I change my mind, you can go inside and I'll just wait out here."

"Five mints, thats all." then without another word he gets out of the car, locks it and goes into the building.

Chills go through my body and before I know it, I'm in the building surrounded by different creepy things. "Will?" I whisper his name and quietly walk around the front area, then I go in the back.

Mrs. Norther is reading Will palm. "You have an ability that just awoken." her dime blond hair is in a lose bun, that is even now falling out of place. "You have met a young girl, who is lost in her self," she opens her eyes and grabs a bracelet that's green and blue, then she hands it over to Will. "Give this to her,"

"How will that help anything?" I whisper.

Mrs. Norther looks up at me and it's like getting punched in the gut. I can feel her power and it's suffocating. "Oh Alice, I was wondering when I was going to see you," she gives me a creepy smile.

Will gets up and comes over to me. "You can see her?"

"Yeah she can see me and she no friend of mine," I say through my teeth.

Will looks between us.

"If you had lessened to me, none of you would be dead," her words strike something in me. "Oh, so you don't remember?"

Past: I was walking past the building with my friends. She boasted out the building, like it was on fire. "Alice you and your.family are in danger! You must warn them and leave your house!"

I remember laughing along with my friends. "Whatever, crazy nut." then we went on our ways.

Present:

"All you gave me was a warning! If you had been telling the truth, you would had told my parents!" balling up my fists I glare at the woman. "If you want to be any help right now, then tell me who killed us!"

She closes her eyes, like she sleeping. "Their mind is blocked from me, I can not see who it is," she then opens her eyes. "I'll keep trying to find out who killed you all."

"You are no help, like you were back then," vanishing I reaper back into my main hiding place and let my anger shake the house, just as my body does. "Someone, please wake up my past." I whisper.