Haunted

Locked

I didnt lesson when he called my name. I didn't go through the walls, when he banged on them. After all this time my despair at long last got to me and the questions I should been asking myself fill my mind.

Could I had done something to save my family? Was I able to force my body to move and block the shot, that killed Tom? Did I know who was behind it?

Doubling over, I dig my nails into my hair and hold back a scream of anger and anguish. -What am I forgetting? What have I missed?- a stiff cold breeze blows my hair. Looking up I'm in the addic, I could remember being a child I hated being up here, just cause it gave me the crepes. As a ghost, it still did.

Standing up I look all around me. The painted window is all the light I have. Even after having about everyone in my family live in this house, no one had thought to out lights up here.

Walking around all I see is junk, dust and spider webs. Going to the far corner, a bored is risen up tripping me. As I try to catch myself, a chest is all I can grab to catch myself. Easing down on my knees, I look back at the floor, but the floor is smooth and none of the boreds are up.

Looking back at the chest I dust it off with my sleeve. "Oh what the hell," opening it, there is blankets, old dolls, an old pocket watch that I put in my pocket. At the very bottom, the bottom isn't real. It's a fake bottom. "Now what do we got here?" pulling everything out, I take out the bottom, I find a small chest. I try to open it, but it's locked and there no key. "Hum,"

Shaking it I hear something radle around in it. Peeking into the key hole, I don't see anything. Grabbing a pin from one of the old blankets I fiddle around with the lock until it pops open.

Inside the chest, my breath is stolen and I drop it. Slowly walking away, it's as if I'm seeing my murder again, but it's someone else's that could be me.

Past:

"Danny what's wrong?"

A man with red hair cleans a knife. "Why do you love that other man?"

"What do you mean? I only love you,"

"Lies!" the man lunges at her and stabs her, then carves out her heart and puts it in a bag and tie a string around it and puts a bell at the end.

Danny puts it in the small chest. "At least I know where your heart will be,"

Present:

Looking back at the chest what bit of the heart I can see, it looks....fresh.

Seeing this, something starts to turn in the back of my head. "Dad told me about this, he said his several great back uncles killed the girl he was going to marry, cause he thought she was sneaking around," saying that out load something starts to form in my head, but I see nothing.

Closing the chest and putting everything back, I faze out and go.to my room. Going into the room, I see Will in his boxers drying out his hair. His mussels move under his skin and I truly understand how hot he is. He's almost as hot as Erik.