Haunted

My Class

I couldn't look away, all I wanted to do is touch his back and trace his muscles with my finger tips. I might be dead and a ghost, but I can still scan a good body when I see one.

Will starts to turn around and I faze back into the wall. "Will I have something to tell you,"

"Just give me a second," I wait until I hear him put.on some pants and lesson for the zipper, then I walk back into the room and hope my face isn't red. "So where have you been?" he asks sitting down on the bed.

"I was in the addict and found some things,"

"Like what?" he pulls out his labtop from under his pillow and turns it on.

"A heart," this gets him to look away from his computer and to look at me. "And memories from the woman the man killed. One of my great uncles killed the woman he was going to marry and craved out her heart,"

I toss him the poket watch. He opens it and sees the picture of the two. "Are you sure?"

"Her heart is up there and it's as fresh as if, he just carved it,"

"That's creepy. So is that helpful to finding out who killed you and your family?"

Leaning against the wall, I shake my head. "No, but the way I seen it, it was if I was watching my own death. But instead of a gun, there was a knife."

"So you think, who ever killed you was taken over by a bad ghost?"

"It's possible. I mean it takes a lot out of just me, trying to move stuff. But maybe after all that time, maybe-some how- they were able to build up enough strength." shrugging my shoulders, he throws the bracelet from before at me and I catch it. "I don't think this will do much good,"

"It would help me, cause I don't want to be none as the kid talking to himself,"

"I already went to school there, they know I'm dead,"

He turns the computer to me. "I know, that's why I hacked into the school and put you down as a new student under a different name,"

Looking at the computer my hair color is a deep red and my eyes are clear blue. "I'm not a red head and my name isn't Robin Start,"

He moves the computer away, gets up and grabs his bag. "Not yet, now put on the bracelet, we got work to do."

POV: Will

I didn't think she could get any hotter. But damn!

She takes a quick shower in my bathroom and I grab some.clothes of hers out of one of the boxs and wait for her. Soon as she out and dressed, I get to work. The end result: damn!

"Not bad," she says looking at herself in the mirror.

"Okay, so be outside tomorrow by the driveway and well go to school,"

"Oh boy, cant wait,"

"Now say it like you mean it,"

She opens her mouth, then closes it and open it again. "Yeah I can't,"

-She such a girl.- rolling my eyes I set my alarm clock and get in bed. "See ya' in the morning."

POV: Alice

Leaning against the window I watch as Will sleeps. I want to sleep, but every time I try, I get sucked into darkness.

Looking outside I see a shadow move behind a tree. But when I go outside its just a stray cat; but I could since something. But what?

***

I wait for Will at the end of the driveway. Once I'm in the car I look at the backseat where two backpacks are at. "You packed me a bag?"

He gives me a smile. "Thought I should be nice,"

"Thanks," he pats my knee and leaves his hand there long enough for his car to complain that it needs its gear shift moved.

"So you had a boyfriend before?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Nope,"

This news shocks me. "I will say that is shocking,"

He shifts gears. "I was thinking, we need a story as how I know you. I don't want to tell anyone your family, cause guys will flirt with you. So how about we pretend we are boyfriend and girlfriend?"

I can't shake the smile. "So you want to date the dead girl? Your not scared I might eat your mind or anything?"

"If I was, I'm sure you would had eaten my mind already,"

"You have a point," looking out the window, I flex my fingers were my class ring rests with a pinky snake ring. "Okay, but please don't do that guy thing were you punch the guys that eye stalk me. Erik did that and he got in a lot of trouble."

He gives me a lop sided smile that is so cute. "I promise nothing,"

***

Arriving at the school the parking lot is packed. Will and I get out, the first thing he does when we get out he puts his arm over my shoulder. We pass a group of guys I can feel eye stalk us.

Going into the school and to the office, Will hands over our paper work. As he does so, I look at pictures passed. My eyed fall on my class group picture. There is an empty seat with a gown, flowers, cap and my picture. Written on the glass makes me tear up, "Gone but never forgotten,"

"They didn't forget me," I whisper.

Will grabs my hand and leads the way out of the office. "You okay?"

Happiness bubbles up in my stomach and I can't help but smile. "Yeah I'm good," looking on we walk into the crowed of teens that think nothing is going on. If only they knew a dead girl who was a ghost, only body and skin thanks to a bracelet; they would all go crazy I'm sure.