Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 10

Theme song: Ghost Town by: Egypt Central

Keira's theme song: The Howling by: Within Temptation

Here she was once again in the damn medal bird, Scott didn't want her to shift until they had landed at Liberty Island.

Keira was anxious for a fight, she wanted to unleash all her anger she could feel her wolf was ready as well.

As Cyclops started the jet, Logan was adjusting his suit. This made her snicker, she was happy she didn't need to wear such constricting material.

"You actually go outside in these things?" Logan asks trying to adjust.

"What do you prefer yellow spandex?" Scott retorted.

Keira barked out a laughing, before looking out one of the windows beside her.

She could feel Logan's heated stair, but she didn't care she stopped caring.

What felt like an hour was only a few minutes, as Scott flew under Washington bridge and landing beside Liberty island.

Keira got out of her seat, and bursts into full wolf form. Shaking her body strolls to the door and waits for someone to open it, she needed out bad.

Scott Smirked as he let her out, Keira jumping onto land happy to be out of that tin can. Her yellow eyes scanning around the parameter, surprised there were no guards around though she figured Magneto's men took them out.

Jogging to keep up the X-team walked inside what looked like the gift shop/ museum entrance. Before she could take in the area, Logan had set off the medal alarm detector making every one smirk. Though Logan and flipped Scott off with a middle claw.

Shaking her head Keira began walking ahead, this was not the place to be funny. She had caught several scents and none of them theirs. One being Sabertooth who she encountered twice, she hoped to maim the said feral for good. Her tail flicked in agitation.

Logan soon picking up a sent "There's someone here."

"Where?" Scott asks.

"I don't know, keep your eye open."

Logan wonders off, as Keira looks around smelling the same sent but stronger. It smelled sickly sweet like a hundred different scents put together, it was giving her headache.

Shaking her head she see's Logan coming back, but that same sickly sent was stronger now in front of her.

Keira growls as she hunches over ready to attack the fake Logan, though Cyclops try's to stop her.

The fake Logan pulls out his claws when the real Logan attacks the fake one.

Growling she goes after them followed by the rest of the team, her yellow eyes focused on the man or men in front of her.

"Wait!" Both Logan's yell, before the fake one cuts a chain which shuts a trap door.

Growling Keira try's clawing at the door, knowing it useless. Scott yells for her to move, he was going to blast the trap door. When a guy with a green tongue comes out a no where, knocking all three out of the way.

He turns to Keira smirking, she growls lowly her whole body in fight mode her yellow eyes glowing dangerously. The man tilts his head reacts emidiatly, whipping his tongue out at her, Keira jumps in the air.

She charges at the frog looking man, snarling she snaps at his leg as he jumps out of the way. He takes is tongue again and flings her across the room away from the others.

Frustraighted didn't begin to describe what Keira was feeling, she needed at him her wolf needed at him. The frog man goes to chase Storm, growling Keira leaps once more and jumps to the second floor. She was soo sinking her teeth into this ugly ass dude, prowling she follows the two mutants until he knocks Storm into an open elevator shaft.

He kicks a bar that was holding the doors open, and flips the bar until it stopped behind his back.

That's when she took her chance, Keira jumped over a table bit down on the guy's leg. The frog man yelled out in pain, as Keira snarled and shook her head thrashing and tearing at the man's leg.

That's when she felt the metal pipe the said man was hold, hit her square on her back.

She yipped out in pain but still she held on, raising a paw she swipes at frog man.

Just as she was about to aim for his neck next, the frog man laid flat on his back and kicked her away, then whipped out his tongue once more and flung her over the rail where she landed on the first floor.

Hitting her head, her form turns human again. Keira grabs her head groaning out in pain.

Shaking off the pain, Keira shifts back she walks back to Scott and Jean (who looked like got a face full of green snot in face).

Logan joined them a few minutes later another second later Storm was nodding for them to follow.

Stairs Keira hated stairs, and not just any stairs but spiral stairs long ass spiral stairs.

Finally making it to the top, Keira lets out a huff as they all look up at the torch. As Scott points out the obvious.

"Everybody get out of here." Logan warns, Keira looks at him questioningly.

"Why?"

"I can't move."

Just as Logan says that last part, everyone became pinned to the wall by metal, except Keira who was pinned on the ground. Keira lets out a growl sense her nose is muzzled, she was basically forced to lay down.

That's when a guy in a cleshe cape, came floating through Lady Liberty's head. Keira tried to snarl growl anything, she wanted at this asshole, her claws digging into the metal grating.

"Ah, my brothers. Welcome. And, you, just point those claws of yours in a safer direction."

Keira couldn't see what was going on, her head was pinned she kept up her growling though. Agitation coming in clear, she could feel her wolf spirit wanting to take control but she wouldn't let her...not yet any way.

That's when Sabertooth came jumping down through the same hole, as Magneto Keira figured. Instructed Scott to close his eyes.

"Storm fry him!" Scott growled out.

"Oh, yes. A bolt of lightning into a huge copper conductor. I thought you lived at a school." If Keira could scoff she would have, to her that was probably the best come back ever ok just a little.
Magneto turned to look down at her "Ah, three feral mutants in one room. Though I do a believe I know you, or rather heard of you Miss. Keira Stark."

This caused her to thrash, only to realize she was hurting herself. Magneto started calling out to someone, but Keira really wasn't paying attention. Really at the moment she wasn't paying attention to anything, her human self felt like she was floating away. While the other half her wolf half, was pushing fighting her to make it to the surface and kill the two that were in the room.

She couldn't let it happen not yet, like every good villain they usually tell their plans.

Once again cleshe moment.

Bla, bla, bla people are evil. Yup cleshe evil bad guy moment Keira was right...god she hated that she was right.

That's when Keira heard Rogue yelling for help.

"Your so full of shit. If your really so righteous, it'd be you in that thing." Logan growls.

Magneto seam to leave or floating to the torch, and a few seconds later Logan was yelling. Keira hears shink, metal against metal and then a loud thud, she had a feeling she knew what he did.

Keira starts thrashing and growling trying to get out of her restraints, she wasn't tough enough. Just as she was giving up, the last of her human side was pushed back. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow,
her muscles grew bigger and stronger, the metal weakening over her as her whole body grew bigger.

That's when the metal burst away from her, just as Sabertooth was stabbed by Logan. Who intern was tossed on top of Lady liberty's head. Keira or rather Moonphase snarled baring her teeth, she charges the feral man wanting to take another chunk out of his neck.

Sabertooth knocks her back and follows Logan back outside. Growling in frustration, she too jumps out after them.

Logan looks at her for the first time, he noticed she was different like it was more animal then human, she was bigger taller. This really unnerved him.

Focusing back to the fight Sabertooth grabs him by the back of the neck, tossing Logan away while growling. Which sounded more lion like then a dog.

Moonphase jumps at the man pinning him down, snarling and gnashing her teeth.

She bites down on his neck once more, claws digging into the feral man's back.

Sabertooth growls in pain, before grabbing her neck and tossing her to the other side. Moonphase back flips landing on all fours, blood dripping from her muzzle made her look more fear some then any mutant.

Logan then goes in and starts fighting against Sabertooth, punching clawing growling. Moonphase paced waiting for her chance to attack, growling her yellow eyes stayed on the men. Sabertooth clothes lined Logan, this made her stop knowing it was almost her chance.

Sabertooth try's breaking Logan in half, only to realize he couldn't. So instead he tosses Logan toward the peak of the crown.

That's when Moonphase came in, snarling yet again she runs at the feral. Growling, snarling, gnashing teeth, and claws were met by Sabertooth. She was holding her own, jumping away when he went to take a swipe at her.

This seamed to piss the feral off, grabbing her muzzle he try's breaking her jaw.

Moonphase yelps in pain, as she try's to fight back. Logan sees this and takes action by jumping at
Sabertooth, who throws her away only to get stabbed through the chest by Logan's claws.

Moonphase slides on her side hurt, her she shakes it off growling she charges when Logan is tossed over the side. She pins the feral man, he try's holding her back as she try's once more to take a chunk out of his neck. Moonphase was man furious this man had threw her pack mate, hurting him more then once.

Sabertooth kicks at Moonphase's ribs several times before tossing back through the hole.

Landing on her side she yelps in pain once more, but new she couldn't move. She had felt one or more ribs crack she was useless, as Sabertooth followed Keira down as well.

Everyone starred at them (except Scott sense he had his eyes closed). Sabertooth grabs Moonphase, by the tale and drags her toward Storm.

Leaning toward the woman he whispers "You owe me a scream."

Logan jumps through the whole, pointing at Sabertooth "Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet. Let her go!" Logan yells.

Smirking Sabertooth takes Moonphase's back right leg in his hand. Growling she try's fighting and snapping her sore jaws at the feral, until she hears a snap white hot pain rushed through her body as she shifts back to human form.

Keira's agonized screams erupted around the room, as Logan holds up Scotts visor. Jean floats it to him, Scott opens his eyes and his red beam shoots toward Sabertooth who in tern is launched back outside.
______________________________________________________________
What happened after was beyond Keira's guess, the pain she was feeling was agonizing. All she knew was Scott carried her to the jet, and laid her down on a gurney.

She woke up a few hours later, the pain had gone down considerably. Keira had found herself back in the infirmary at the school.

Jean was smiling down at her "Hey welcome back."

Keira smiles "Thanks, what happened?"

Jean smiled and went into explanation after Sabertooth broke her right leg. Logan had ultimately saved Rogue from the machine, and sacrificed himself to bring her back.

This seemed to shock the feral girl, but at the same time didn't.

"Ok give it to me straight how bad?"

Jean giggles "Two broken ribs, and a broken leg with a sore jaw. I think you'll live, oh and by the way the Professor is up and hopes to see you. I have some crutches you can have until your leg is better."

Thanking the red head, Keira took the crutches and headed to Charles's office, but stopped abruptly seeing Logan laying on another table that was beside hers.

Not wanting to look at the man who she always imagined never got hurt, laying their fragile.

Turning she left the infirmary in search of Charles's office.
______________________________________________________
A few day's later, Logan had woken. By then Keira was almost healed her leg still giving her troubles.

She sat with Scott, Jean, and Storm watching the news, seeing Senator Kelly alive.

Announcing he made a mistake about mutants, and that he apologizes.

Also backing out of the Mutant registration act, finding out Mystique disguising herself as the Senator.

That's when the news flipped over to a news conference, the caption at the bottom of the screen saying something about Stark. As an guy in an Air force suit comes on the screen.

Keira grabs the remote turning it up, the other three looked at her funny as Tony Stark comes on screen.

"Been a while sense I was in front of you. I figure I'd stick to the cards this time"

This got a chuckle out of the press, Keira rolls her eyes as she leans forward.

"There's been speculation that I was involved in the events that occurred, on the freeway and rooftops..." That's when Tony got interrupted.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but do you honestly expect us to believe that, was bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared? Despite the fact that..." A snooty blond reporter asked.

"I know that's confusing. It is one thing to question the official story, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I'm a superhero."

"I never said you were a superhero."

Keira scoffed man her brother was full of it.

"Didn't? Well, good, because that would be outlandish and fantastic. I'm just not the hero type, clearly...With this laundry list of character defects, all the lists of mistakes I've made, largely public."

That's when the Air force dude interrupted him, speaking into Tony's ear.

"The truth is," he stops and looks around seaming to hesitate before saying "I am Ironman."

Keira's mouth drops anger boiling over "What!?" She yells, everyone turning to look at her.

Growling she try's getting up without her crutches when Jean stops her.

"Your still healing Keira."

"Fuck that shit! I'm going to find my dear old brother and tears him a new one!" She yells her body shaking.

"Not right now, wait until your healed." The red head try's to sooth her.

Growling she grabs her crutches and hobbles outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the fight was good, let me know!

Keira's outfit 5: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150423617