Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 11

Theme song: When You're Gone by: Three Doors Down

Keira's theme song: Going Under by: Evanescence

A year in a half Logan has been gone, in that year Keira had started changing.

Not in a good way either, she had become angry and distent with everyone.

She started living in the once more, but stayed around the mantion. She watched the children from a distance, Ororo or Jean would try and talk her into coming back but she always refused.

Keira felt safer in her wolf form more relaxed, the wild was where she felt she needed to be.
As Keira walked the parimiter, her keen yellow eyes watching always on guard.

Charles had asked her to watch the mantion, sense the feral woman had refused to go on a feild trip to a science museume. She really wasn't up for doing this task either.

She would however watch the news once in a while, when the news talked about her brother but then leave after back into the woods.

Now here she was keeping an eye on an empty school, she did cetch a scent she never smelled before but it quickly dissapeared as fast as it came. She didn't like it, Keira had try'd tracking it but came up empty.

A few hours later the students and staff were back.

"Keira I would like you to meet us in my office, its urgant." Charles asked, through telepathy.

Well if its something important then she guest she could see what's going on.

Bounding inside the building, Keira goes to her old room where her clothes are.

Slipping on a pair of black jean shorts and a black Mattalica shirt, she makes her why to Charles's office.

Opening the door Scott starts talking.

"My opinion? Magneto's behind this."

Keira scoffs as she leans against a wall "Really? Pray tell us then how did he get out of his magical plastic bubble? What's going on anyway?"

"The President was attacked by a mutant." Jean gives the run down.

"Great brilliant." She grummbles, running her hands through her own hair.

Storm nods "Of course, you know how the goverment will respond. They'll reintroduce the Registration Act."

"Or worse. The President could declare a state of emergency. Place every mutant in the country under arrest."

This unnerved everyone even Keira, she wanted to run back to Canada back to her cave.

Charles looked at her knowing what she was thinking, he wanted Storm and Jean to find the mutant who attacked the President. While he and Scott were going to visit Magneto.

"Keira I want you and Logan to watch the mansion tonight."

Keira looks up at Charles in shock "Logan's coming back?" Now she really didn't want to be here, but Charles wanted all hands on deck.

"Yes, I know this is going to be difficult for you. But this is important."

Groaning Keira nods "Fine I'll do it, but I wont like it."

Nodding the others headed out to get ready to leave.
___________________________________________
Logan was back, his sent was every where. News had traveled fast to Keira made herself scares deciding it would be best to stay outside.

He left her, her pack mate, to go off by himself to see if he could find anything from his past. It hurt her deeply that he didn't want her to go with him.

"Keira?"

That voice, his scent whisky, cigar smoke, and the woods. Logan.

She trys to ignore him lord does she try until he sits beside her.

"Look I know your up set..." Keira scoffs "I pulled away to protect you, I want you to find a man who will love you."

This seemed to piss her off as she clenched her fists together, if she opened her mouth she would explode. Her body already shaking with anger.

Logan sighs running his hand through his hair "Say something...please."

"You want me to say something!? Me? You claimed me! You marked me! You Logan!" She yells, as he sits there passively "When we got here you pushed me away, like I was nothing! Like what you did meant nothing to you! I thought you loved me!"

She had begun to draw a crowed from her yelling "Then you go off by yourself? You abandoned me! Abandoned us! I hate you Logan!" turning she bursts into her wolf form and runs into the woods growling.

Her chest burned, her heart was breaking in a million peaces and nothing was going to stop it.

Sighing she finnaly made it to her sanctuary, the field of flowers swaying in the breeze.

Keira felt safe here no one knew about this place but her, sighing she flops on her side and shifts back. Her naked form curled in a ball, she started really calming down.