Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 13

Keira's theme song: The Howling by: WIthin Temptation

Do you know how much Keira hated flying? A lot like really a lot, they were all fine until the air force started chasing them.

Keira gripping her seat, she felt like she was going to be sick.

Now there were missiles chasing them, this was not their day, Jean had caught one but the last one blew a hole in the jet causing Rogue to go flying and the knew mutant Kurt Wagner to go poof and bring her back.

That wasn't all Magneto had saved them, which did not make Keira all that happy.

But here they were sitting around a camp fire, in the middle of the woods.

Magneto was explaining about a guy named William Striker who had planned this whole thing, and the assassination attempt on the President.

Groaning the woman runs her hand through her black hair in aggravation. Not only that, Scott and Charles were also taken.

Now here was the best part, Stryker was looking to kill every last mutant on the planet, with Charles's unwilling help.

"This is just...fuck!" Keira growls in frustration, as she paces the forest floor.

Magneto looked at the young woman, before continuing to talk.

"Stryker spent his hole life trying to solve the mutant problem. If you want a more intimate perspective why don't you ask Wolverine."

Logan looked around clueless "You don't remember, do you? William Stryker, the only other man I know who can manipulate adamantium. The metal on your bones. it carries his signature."

Logan looked in disbelief, Keira stood walking to her mate and grabbed his hand.

He looks at her before pulling his hand away, Keira rolled her yellow eyes heaven ward. The man could be a pain in the ass, when he wanted to be.

Keira turns around "Why do you need us?" She asks.

"Mystique has discovered plans of a base...that Stryker's been operating out of for decades. We know that's where he's building Cerebro. But, we don't know where this base is...and I believe one of you might."

"The professor already tried." Logan in formed the elder man.

"Once again, you think it's all about you."

Magneto looks up, and there was Kurt hanging off a tree branch by his tail. She should have known but wasn't used to his scent yet.

Jean looks through Kurt's mind until finding what she needed.
"Stryker's at Alkali Lake."

"That's where the professor sent me. There's nothing left."

"There's nothing left on the surface, Logan. The base is underground."

Groaning Keira walks away, great tight spaces.
_______________________________________________________________
Roaming the camp site Keira sighs, she had caught Logan and Jean making out.

She hated Jean, hated them. She should have went back to Canada after he left, but for some ungodly reason she stuck around.

Keira wanted to confront him, but didn't know how. Deciding not to she winds up going to bed her heart in shambles.

That morning everyone was in the jet, Logan, Storm, and Jean suited up except Keira.

She was going to have to shift soon, as they landed.

Keira stood in the back arms crossed over her chest, Storm, Logan, Jean, and Magneto making and devising the plans.

She wasn't really paying attention, only that there was spillway as the entrance.

"I'll go. I have a hunch he'll want me alive."

"Wolverine, whoever goes into the dam...needs to be able to operate the spillway mechanism. What do you intend to do? Scratch it with your claws?"

"I'll take my chances."

Keira stood in between them "Look, Logan as much as I love to see you try to intimidate him. He's right...Some one needs to go in there who knows what their doing."

Magneto smiled and patted the girl's shoulder "Thank you, my dear."

They all looked at Mystique, who in tern smirked.
_________________________________________________________
Keira paced, she hated the waiting game she would have gone in guns blazing.

Well powers blazing anyway, that's when she heard Mystique say she was in.

"Huh, impressive." she murmured Logan agreeing.

"You have no idea." Magneto comes up to them.

Everyone got ready, Keira taking her clothes off she shifts running out the door first they all make their way into the spill.

The large doors opening, Storm well creating a storm. They all went after what "Soldiers" were waiting in the opening.

Growling she wanted to get her claws and teeth and some of these men, but Storm took them all out.

Getting to the control room, Jean had used her telekinetic powers to float to men in the air. While Magneto was getting the door open, Keira couldn't help but think this facility was out of some demented horror movie, like SAW.

Mystique showed them where cerebro was on one of the many computers.

Everyone was ready to do their thing, some times she wondered why she was there. Storm and Kurt were going after the kids, while Logan went after Stryker.

So basically it was her, Jean, Magneto, and Mystique. Keira's head on swivel she couldn't get a lock on sent, the base smelled sterol and something else masking everyone's smell. Even her inner wolf couldn't get a lock, which unnerved them both.

Gasping Jean used her powers to push all three out of Scott's path.

Shaking her fur of dust she rushes to keep up, her yellow eyes looking around.

The ground shaking underneath her paws, dust fly's around this wasn't good.
_______________________________________________________________
"Wait ladies let me get ride of some guards." Magneto whispers.

By getting rid of he meant using his powers, he pulled pins off grenades making them explode.

They all walked to the entrance of "Cerebro" when Magneto put his helmet on.

Keira didn't like this, she could sense something was going to go wrong.

Pain, Pain exploded throughout her brain. Howling, Keira kept switching from wolf to human form.

She was screaming out in agony wishing Logan was there, tears fell due to the extreme pain. She curled into herself holding her head, she felt like she was going to die and she knew it.
Breathing heavily Keira laid there afraid to move, looking up after hearing metal move around.

She knew Magneto was up to something, Keira try's standing her body shaking in pain she could careless if she was naked or not.

Mystique changes into Stryker, why weren't they helping Charles?

She watches as they walk back out, Mystique took one look at her shifts into Logan and knocks Keira unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
No clothes for Keira in this one