Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 14

Keira felt herself being shaken awake, looking up she see's Scott looking down at her.

"You ok?"

Keira nods "Yeah, that bitch of a shape shifter knocked me out leave Charles back in there."

"Keira's right, Magnito reversed cerebro it's not targeting mutants anymore." Jean puts in, as the young woman stands.

"Who is it targeting?" Storm asks.

"Everyone else." Both Jean and Keira say at the same time.

Scott was going to blow the door but Jean stopped him, Storm then thought of a different alternitive using Kurt.

"Don't believe anything you see in there." Jean tells them.

Keira nods, leaning against the wall she hugs her waist her head lowered.

A few short seconds later the hall everyone was standing in had burst, water pooring in side.

"Shit! Storm and Kurt better hurry!" Keira yelled.

As she said this Kurt came back with Storm and then Charles, everyone at that point started running. Storm telling them they needed to get out through the spill way.

"But that's a bad idead it would be flooding by now!" Keira yells, as they make it to the main entrance.

Everyone climbed the latter, but the spillway doors closed.

"You don't want to that way. Trust me." Logan's voice came from behind.

Keira turned to see Logan, everyone slowly backing away as water shot through the first door before the second door closed.

"Come on. There's another way out of here." Logan yells, as they start to fallow Logan.

Keira was running ahead along side Logan, he turned his head to look at her.

She wouldn't meet his gaze, she wasn't happy with him, he broke her heart in more ways then one.

They all stopped outside close to the river "The Helicopter was right here!" Logan yells in frustration.

They all looked around hope dieing until they heared the sound of a jet, well not just any jet. Rogue flying the jet, and landing it worse then Scott did back on liberty island.

Running to the jet Keira stops just outside, wondering where Logan was going.

Climbing on Logan follows handing, one of the students over to Bobby.

He rushes to Keira kissing the side of her head before Jean stopped him.

"You ok?"

"I am now." Logan smiles, for the first time.

Keira got dressed back in her jean shorts and tank top, grabing a blue hoodie with the X symbol on the front.

She sits getting ready fro the jet to take off, well try to...everything that went wrong did.
Keira watched Jean make it outside, she was going to go after the red head but she pinned her down.

"Jean!" Keira yelled, the men looked up and turned Charles saying she was outside.

Scott ran to the ramp only for it to close, Scott yelling for Storm to open the ramp but she couldn't.

The Jet started powering up, Keira looks around Chaos ensuing every where even Logan was yelling.

That's when Jean spoke through Charles telling Scott that she loved him.

The next thing Keira knew, the Jet was in the air and Jean was gone. The shock of it all running through her body, both Logan and Scott crying. Keira didn't know what to say, that woman was braver then she was.

Hugging her knees to her chest she doesn't talk, doesn't say anything. Kurt Saying a prayer she says it with him.

"The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...I shall fear no evil for thou art with me."

Logan looks over at Keira, he was in shock to hear that come from her lips.

Yellow met brown as both Logan and Keira looked at each other, she knew he would never love her like she loved him. He nodded as she nods back, her eyes lower to her beire feet.
_______________________________________________________________
Keira decided to stay in the Jet with the kids, she didn't want to go in the White House.

She didn't want to have anything to do with people anymore. She was still that cold hearted woman,
Logan left behind to find Alkili Lake.

Keira watched as a "storm" they sure did know how to make an entrence, and exit.

It didn't seam to last long, as they made their way back to the mansion.

Keira stood outside in the clearing, she was happy to be back but at the same time wasn't sure she wanted to be at the school anymore.

"Keira please return to the mansion someone is here to talk to you." Charles summoned.

Talk to her? Who? Curiosue about who, she runs back through the woods.

Stopping at the clearing she shifts slipping clothes on, she didn't even wear shoes anymore to much of a hassle like underwear.

Walking back inside she takes a deep breath and opens the door. Three different scents hit her at once, one of them she never thought she'd smell again.

Her yellow eyes looked from Charles, to the three strangers in the room.

"Keira Stark?" The man in the suite asks.

Keira glares as she closes the door to Charles's office.

"Who's asking?"

"I'm Agent Coulson With S.H.I.E.L.D."

Raising a black eye brow she folds her arms arms cocking a hip.

"That's supposed to mean...what to me exactly?"

"We are making up a team, and we want you apart of it. See Miss. Stark we had been looking for you, for a while. After you murdered your step father..."

"I did not murder him! I defended myself! He beat me and raped me sense I was a child!" Keira yells, her eyes glowing a bright yellow her ears laying pinned back flat on her head.

Agent Coulson looked nervously to Charles, then back to the mutant in front of him.

"You mother said you killed him."

"Because he was going to beat me within an inch of my life. Look I don't know who you are, but where I come from beating someone should earn you either jail time or death. Sense no one really cared what was happening to me, I chose to end him." Her fists clenched at her sides, trying to control her anger.

The Agent sighed "Well, I'm here to extened an olive branch if you will. Join this team called the Avengers, and you won't be taken into custody."

Keira stiffened looking at the agent then two the other men in the room.

She noticed her brother being one of the two, the other looked like someone out of the 40's or 50's.

Those time periods being Keira's favorite, she looks at Charles who looked at her.

She ended up sitting down, her head in her hands "What does my brother have to do with this?"

She points to said man beside the Agent "He's part of the team along with Mister Steve Rogers Captain America."

Keira's head jerks up looking back at the out of time man, so the rumors were true. Blue met yellow as, the handsome man stood, holding his hand out.

"Its nice to meet the other Stark Sybling. I personally knew your father ma'am, he was a good man." Standing Keira sighs, taking his hand they both shake.

"Its nice to meet you, though I have no idea where you got the idea my father was a good man. But I thank you anyway." She nods with a small smile.

Something about this man stirred somthing within her, something Logan should have but never made the move.

"So basicly I come with you willingly, or I get thrown in a cell?" Her eyes move back to Coulson.

"Wait, wait, wait! We are recruting my murdering, sphycopathic, mutant freak, of a sister?! We don't need her!" Tony stood, angrily.

Keira's eyes shifted to her brother a growl emitting from her throat, she stays quiet.

"Your sister, helped save millions on Liberty Island and just recently at Alikli Lake. She is a level 4 almost level 5 mutant vary powerfule, am I correct Miss. Stark."

Keira nods, her angry yellow eyes still on her brother.

"Yes, she is to join us." Coulson finished.

Sighing she looks away and walks to the windows, behind Charles's desk who had kept quiet.

"You don't have to Keira." Charles tells her within her mind.

"Yes I do, who knows what happens if I don't join. I know S.H.I.E.L.D is anti-mutant, better to keep an eye on them keep your enamies closer." She thought back.

Charles nods in thought he knew she was right.

"Alright Agent Coulson...I'm in." She turns.

Coulson smiles "Wonderfule."
♠ ♠ ♠
Keira's outfit 6: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=151738539