Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 3

Trees flew by as Keira looked out the window, her yellow eyes spotting an elk or two.

It has been a couple years now, her and Logan had found companionship between them. He had descoved Keira's wolf, when a guy at the bar tried hitting on her, but ended up getting in the face of a giant wolf.

In that time Logan had taught her how to control her anger, and how to interact with people once more.

It had been hard sense she hadn't been around civilization in years.

Keira had taught herself that humans were dangerouse, that they were to be avoided at all costs.

Yes she was able to pass once more has a normal person, her tail (though uncomfertable) were hidden in her jeans, and a hat covered her wolf ears.

She hates that she has to hide that part of herself, but knew humans would be to afraid.

Classic rock softy sounded on the radio, as they travled a back road.

They had been traveling throughout Canada, Logan earning money through cage fights that he would win.

Then at night they would camp in the woods where Keira could stretch her legs and hunt for their meals.

"So where we headed now?" She asks, they had been traviling with no real destination in mind.

"Makin then on through to Loftlin City."

Keira scrunched her nose, Loftlin City they would visit that place one in a blue moon.

She hated that place but, it was one of the good places for Cage fights. Logan knew she hated that place but it had to be done, if they wanted the money.

When they started traviling they had both noticed how feral the other was, there was mutual attraction but neither acted on it. They had become a pack, Logan being the "Alpha" which Keira had no complaints about she'd fallow the man.

Coming up on Makin Logan found a trailor park, and parked close to the woods and away from other people as possible.

Keira sighed as she stood, she needed to strech not only her two legs but four as well, they had been on the road for a couple hours and it was killing her.

"Don't be shiftin yet, I want check around town. maybe see if we can go to a landry mat or sumthin."

Keira groaned "Come on, my tail hurts I need to feel free for at least a few minutes." She pouted crossing her arms.

"No can do, now lets go woman or I'm dragin ya along."

Keira stuck her tongue out at the feral man, before walking ahead of him into town.
_____________________________________________________________
It was late by the time they had found the matt and washed everything, they had then went to the bar; where Logan asked about the cage fights which were in back of the bar.

Keira loved watching Logan fight, it was the only time where she could undress him with her eyes. Though he had caught her a couple of times doing it, he didn't want to hurt her but the attraction was to strong.

They were bound to mate one of these days but Logan fought, by taking a tramp back behind bars or ally ways and fuck them till he was sated.
That is until he was around Keira again, he hated the attraction but also loved it.

He liked the idea of someone feral other then himself, he liked that is was a woman someone he could possibly mate with if he wanted to. That is if he gave into his urges, he knew she to was attracted to him but never fought it unlike him.

Keira sips her rum with coke her keen yellow eyes watching out for unwanted men. Some slut was trying to get Logan's attention again for the thousand time, she hated bar rats like her trying to get a man every night. It reminded her of her mother, her eyes glowed a dangerous yellow at the thought of her childhood.

Logan rested a hand on her shoulder indicating that she needed to relax, he was the only one that could control her anger or reel it in if it got out of hand. Which wasn't often anymore.
Keira hated people, hated them but envyed some. Watching little ones with their parents, it broke her heart at times.

The next night Logan was in the cage as always, fighting one man after the other. She stayed where it was dark but where she could see him, cheers from the crowed echod around them. Yelling and screaming for either Wolverine or the man he was fighting, her feet kicked back and forth a smirked plastered on her face.

Keira bites her lower lip, Logan was defeantly sex on legs. His body full of musle in all the right places, his jeans fit on his hips just right, and don't even get her started on his tight ass. Being with this man, her Alpha she wanted to submit in every sense of the word.

But it was hard for her to do that when he pulls away like he does, so she let him come to her. She
wasn't going to push the man, though she was going to give him as much signals as she could that she was interested.

As the cage match came to a close, Keira stood smiling as she grabed her red leather jacket.

"Well...that was uneventfule again." Keira smirked at Logan.

He shook his head "Yeah their all easy anyway."

Keira snorts and nods "Wish I could fight but they don't allow woman." Shaking her head.

Yeah she had been itching for a fight for a while. Logan smirks and pats her head, carefule not to hurt her ears.

"I wouldn't let you any way."

They stop at the bar after getting their winnings.

"Why is that?" She asks, cirously as they sit.

Bartender asks them what they want, Logan looks at her then the man.

"Beer, its just...I don't want to see you hurt." He mummbles. as he puts money on the table.

"Captain with coke, Logan I don't want to push you...but I know theres more to it then that. When your ready, I'll be here I'm not going any where unless you send me off."

She sips her rum coke as she looks at the old tv, the news talking about a senat meeting tomarrow about the "mutant problem" which made Keira roll her eyes.

"Keira...look I know you want...me. But I'm not..."

"If you say your not good for me one more time Logan! I swear to god, I'll beat the living shit out of you!" Keira stands and storms out of the bar, eyes watching her as she leaves.

She paces back and forth, trying to control her anger trying not shift into her wolf form. Her fists clenched at her side, he was her Alpha her one mate. They could spend the rest of their days together. Screw his memory loss, didn't he know she cared for him anyway? She would go to him when he was suffering from his nightmares, she'd hold him and calm him whispering in his ear.

Keira trusted him not to hurt her when he was dreaming, but he couldn't trust her with his heart...why? It was killing her, she wasn't what he needed or wanted but she still try'd to make him happy.

That's when the bar door opened "Keira....Keira look I'm sorry." His voice comes from behind her.

"Why, why Logan? Why am I not good enough for you?" She whispers, knowing he can hear her.
At the question he was infront of her, his caloused leather hands cuping her face making her look into his eyes.

"You are good, you are good enough for me." He closed his eyes "I'm scared...I never admited it, because you see me as someone strong. But I'm scared because if I let you in now, I let my feral side win instead of...instead of what humanity I have left."

Keira's eyes widened in shock, she knew she had a more feral personality then human. She loved the feeling, that she is stronger she felt power from it. It feels soo freeing, that she had no idea Logan was fighting only letting it out in cage fights.

"Maybe...maybe its time to stop fighting it, be who you are Logan. Be who you are ment to be. My mate...my Alpha, ever sense I met you this was all I wanted. Please let me in." She grips his black wife beater, looking longingly into his eyes "I'll be anything you want me to be Logan, please."

Logan closes his eyes leaning his forhead against hers, he was tired of fighting. He was tired of fucking the bar rats, he wanted, no needed her more then words could say. Logan picked her up and began carrying her to a motel where they were going to do this right, he was going to claim her mark her as his in every sense of the word.

Nothing was going to stop them not to night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keira's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=149312876