Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 7

It has been a few weeks sense Logan, Keira, and Rogue came to the school. In those weeks Logan had started acting weird. She couldn't put her finger on it until she caught Logan flirting with Jean a couple times.

This seamed to piss her off a little but she never told anyone, her and Logan had separate rooms.

It happened one night, Logan started having one of his nightmares.

She wasn't to quick to be there, Rogue took the brunt of it, Logan had woken up and stabbed her through the chest.

"Logan stop!" Keira yelled, her eyes wide her breathing hitched as Logan became aware of what just happened.

Logan's mouth falls open in shock as he retracts his claws "Help! Sombody help me!" He yells frantically.

But stops as he looks at Rogue who reaches her hand out to him, before Keira could stop her. To
her horror the teen girl starts to....kill him!? Her eyes started to glow but stopped when footsteps came from behind her, the light turns on Jean and Scott run passed her as Rogue lets her hand fall.

Rogue looks at Storm and Keira "It was an accident." she runs out.

Keira looks back at Logan she bites her lower lip, Jean looks up at her.

"He'll be ok, go back to bed Keira."

She wanted to stay just to make sure her hands clenching and un-clenching. She hated to see Jean taking care of him and not her.

"Keira go on, Jean and Scott have this."

Turning she see's Charles coming into the room "If he needs anything, I'll let you know."

Nodding she slowing walks out of the room, pissed she couldn't do shit.
__________________________________________________________________________________

That morning, she need to shift, to vent on these pained feelings she was going through. She went into the woods behind the mansion, hopping no one was looking she stripped down, she hides her clothes behind a tree.

Keira shifts into her wolf form and bounds deeper into the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keira's nightgown: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=149694308

Keira's outfit 4: http://www.polyvore.com/keiras_outfit_xmen/set?id=149693922