Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 8

Theme song: My Heart Is Broken by: Evanescence

She ran, the woods and the trees blurring around her, her heart pumping faster then normal human speed.

Keira needed to take her anger out on something anything, the pain was hurting her eating her alive. She needed to keep pushing herself, a growl coming from the pit of her throat she pushes her legs until hitting a clearing she halted almost falling off a cliff.

She looked around and then down, she could see a water fall off to her left. Behind her was a small meadow filled with flowers of many kinds with different colors.

Stopping at the edge she sits and looks to the sky, she howls her pain stopping to only take a breath and begin again. She felt better out here in her wolf form, she hated the fact that she was intergrading back into society.

Keira loves the feeling of being wild, this is where she belonged and she knew it.

Laying down close to the ledge she watched the trees wave in the breeze, she felt everything calm and relax. Yup she felt at peace here, until Charles invaded her mind.

"Keira would you please return to the mansion we have a problem."

Groaning Keira stood and turned from her sanctuary and ran back toward the mansion, she stopped just outside the clearing and shifted back pulling her clothes on she jogs back inside.

She headed to the lower levels, to see everyone standing outside a door with an eye scanner.

"What's going on?" Keira looks at them all, not happy she was pulled from her new sanctuary.

"Rogue is missing." Storm in formed her.

Keira groaned turning her back to a wall she leaned against it, one foot positioned behind her she crosses her arms.

"Ok so why are we standing here? Shouldn't we be looking for her?" Keira asked agitatedly.

"The Professor is looking now." Scott put in.

She didn't want to know what he meant by that, she was realizing fast that this whole being with people thing was a mistake.

A few minutes later Charles comes wheeling out of the room and looks at them all.

"She's at the train station."

"Where is it?" Logan asks, Keira looks over at him.

Why should he be worried? Then again he didn't even go looking for her. This just peeved her off.

Logan goes to leave when Charles told him he shouldn't.

"I'm the reason she took off." Logan protested, Keira clenched her fists.

Anger coming from every poor, she tries to bring it back down to normal, as Charles tells her Scott and Storm to find Rogue and bring her back.

Why her? It meant being around people, it meant hiding her tail and ears.

Not wanting to go against the old man's wishes she nods, going to put on black jeans and her read beanie.

As Keira, Ororo, and Scott made their way through the garage, Scott stops.

"What?" Both woman ask, as Scott looks around then at them.

"Where's my motorcycle?"

Keira snorts, knowing exactly who took it as they made their way to a red car.

All three stood around the strain station looking for the girl.

Storm instructed them to look around, while she checked with the ticket agent.

Fine with her, Keira wondered away from Scott. Her eyes scanning the room and the many faces when a familiar feral scent, looking up she seeing Sabertooth headed to Storm.

"Move!" Keira yells as she starts running to the man beast "Hey asshole! Get away from her!" Keira growls.

Leaping into the air, she to jump him, when Sabertooth took a swing at her making her fly across the building. Just as Cyclops blew a hole in the train station, before blacking out.