Status: on hiatus

Unearthed

The trial

"Dante. You have been found guilty by the council for jeopardizing the sanctity of your coven." The elder announced. A silence as cold as its occupants fell over the large open room. The elders blood red eyes never leaving the chained figure in the middle of the room. The young vampires head hung low, not in shame but in his own form of defiance.
"The punishment for this crime is Imprisonment for all time." He said coolly. "No exceptions"
the young vampire did not meet the elders cold gaze as a single tear slid down his cheek.
"But Father! He's just a child" The young vampires father roared his own siblings holding him back. "My child!"
With a growl the Elder turned his gaze on his oldest son. "It is your lack of discipline that has let him be so free to commit such crimes against this coven" He snarled baring his ivory fangs.
"Now silence or you will accompanying him." The Elder looked to his guards. "Remove him"
"No!" The blue eyed vampire cried as the guards hauled him away.
"Dad stop! I dont want anything to happen to you because of me!" The accused pleaded to his enraged father.
"Dante!"
"Dad" He whimpered as he sank to the floor.
"Your punishment of burial with be immediate." he said once his son was removed, he nodded to two of his elite.
Dante let himself be carried to his fate. He felt anger towards his grandfather and aunts and uncles who damned him, hatred coursing through him. He didn't understand why his grandfather hated him so much.
Dante lay still as he was buried until he was finally alone in the dark with no one to ease the pain.
"Im sorry dad" He said to the confined space. "I will make them pay." he growled eyes
♠ ♠ ♠
Been working on this for awhile. Its gonna be more horror I hope than romance but there will alittle romance.