Hell Is Around the Corner

One.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Because you're annoying".

They both sat on the fallen tree, their legs swinging just barley touching the water. As much as she hated Dean and his cocky annoying self, she considered him as one of her best friends. Even though she would need admit to it, she would deny it to end, the very end.

Being best friends with a boy was strange, so she acted as if he was repulsive; but looking into blue eyes always had her secretly think other wise. She felt him shift next to her and looked over to him, he was biting his bottom lip and staring at the clouds.

Dean was day dreaming again.

Sarah shook her head softly, a small smile appearing on her lips. Times like this made her think of how silly he was, just staring up at the clouds with a blank look on his face. His blue eyes dazed and slightly glazed over, a sigh escaped her lips as she nudged him softly with her elbow.

He blinked a few times before looking over to her, his eyes narrowed as he nudged her back. She couldn't help but to laugh softly as he stood up and pulled her along. "Its getting dark, we should head back home." Sarah gave him a soft nod as she followed him through the woods.


"Earth to Sarah"

Sarah shook her head and looked up to her friend, it had been years since she had seen the winchester brothers. The last time was the night if the fire, a mysterious fire that broke out in the house. Sam and Dean had stayed at her house that night, the next morning they found out the mother had passed away.

That was the last day she had seen them 20 years ago.

"Sorry I was totally spaced out, what did you say?" Her eyes glance over to her friend and blinked, waiting for a response.

"Did you finish the paper? I need help with mine." She spoke while shaking her head, Sarah's friend Ann had always sucked in school work; So Sarah would help out where she could.

"No. I didn't finish it but if you need help, I'll help you out."

The both gave each other a nod before Sarah stood from her spot and walked into the kitchen, her eyes quickly glanced at the photo on the wall. Her, Dean and Sam all sitting with each other for a picture. She had her arms folded, Dean was blowing a kiss at her and Sam was staring something in the distance.

A smile crept on her face as she grabbed a bottle of water from the counter. She had never stopped thinking about the brothers since that day, always hoping and wishing to bump into them at some point. But it never happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize that I changed the view an I will be keeping it that way... So sorry.