Hell Is Around the Corner

Four.

The ride back to her place was silent, neither of them spoke. But it didn't feel awkward at all, she was a lot more relaxed then before and all she wanted to do was sleep. When he pulled up in front of her house she placed her hand on the door handle, but she didn't open it. The questions were swirling around in her head as she stared at her hand.

"We will keep in touch..." He spoke before she could. Pulling her from the unknown trance that she was in, Sarah gave a small nod as she exited the car and made her way into the apartment.

Sarah sat on the curb, her hands wrapped around her legs as she waited. She waited for Dean to shoe his face, she wanted to get as far from her house as possible. Her mother was having a fit again, throwing things and cursing at her. Calling her the bastard child, so she waited patiently for Dean.

"Hey."

Her head turned in his direction, the tears brimming at her eyes. It was strange, she never cried in front if anyone, she always sucked it up and found something else to do. Before she could muster up any words, Dean had his arms around her.

He told her it was okay, that what ever happened wouldn't happen again. He told her everything she wanted to hear, but she knew deep down that it would never end. Her mother would never change, but she held Dean; she held him and cried like her life depended on it.


She blinked as the sun started to shine into her room, everything that had happened seemed like a sick dream. Sarah pushed the covers from her body as she climbed out of bed, her head a little light from all of the thoughts.

"Sarah?"Thes sound of Mells voice hit her ears, slowly she made her way out if her bedroom and towards the living room catching her friends attention. "We have guests." She pointed to the side of her, there sat the two detectives.

The one she assumed to be Ryan had his head low, his hands folded and his eyes set on something else. Martin how ever was staring at her intently.

"Can I help you?" Sarah asked as she crossed her arms across her chest, martin sighed as he stood up.

"I don't know how to say this..." He spoke while running his hands through his hair, he seemed on edge.

"Say what?" She asked, taking a step closer Martin looked around the room. Looking to his partner who had just stood up with a sigh. Yet very strict face.

"You're in danger and need to come with us."