Hack

I.

Laying flat on his back, Seth Rollins never felt more content.

In fact, he wasn't necessarily lying on his back as he was pinned on his back with the weight of the person on top of him, covered in sheen of sweat that was slowly drying on their skin.

But nevertheless he never felt more happy. Content. Happy. Peaceful. All those lovely words use to describe the moment where you don't have to think anymore and can accept the sweet bliss of the situation.

He looked down at the dark head curled on his chest, her dark brown hair cascading down her back and rippling down and over to tickle his forearms. He could feel every inch of her, he felt every inch of her. Skin to skin, her feminine body was lush and soft against his. The delicateness of her pale skin, her very bones contrasted starkly with his tanned, muscled body.

He almost smiled as he remembered how she said his body reminded her of the Terminator, velvet skin over hard steel.

She traced patterns on his skin, so softly. Her fingertips barely brushed his skin, but it was still enough to give him goosebumps, to make him want to arch his spine in pleasure, to feel more of her.

Then she stopped.

"That felt nice," his voice a low rumble in his chest, a deep vibration against her cheek and ear that were pressed against his chest.

She could feel his voice, his heart beating against her.

"What's wrong, baby?" He frowned. She was usually never this quiet.

"You never sent me nudes."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've always wanted to write a Seth Rollins fic but I never was inspired until the whole pseudo-scandal with Nudesgate happened. So here you go, this is kind of my fictional interpretation of Nudesgate with original characters and such.