The Battle Between Worlds

The road to understanding

Spider man and Dope man were sitting at a steal table in a hidden location in the city. As they had just passed all the wreckage from the uprising.
"So where am I"Spider man asked looking at the sword be hind Dope man made of fire.
"Your in new york just a different realm and the reason it looks like that is because a new thing swept threw the city upgrading some peoples abilities and giving some hero s powers causing them to turn on each other" Dope man said. When Iron Man entered the room with damage to his helmet and suit but he was able to still fight.
"Well i did n t think you would end up here" Iron Man said.
"like wise i figured your own ego would be to much for you mind to acknowledge this" Spider man said.
"Away s the funny man but it would appear your jokes have gone bad"Iron man said.
Thor was standing in Odin s Castle looking up at the sky when he noticed a strange rip in the sky as two people came threw. He leaped off the balcony to see who it could be. When his troops rushed to the front gate as they saw a man with red spiky hair and now go t with red eyes in a gray muscle shirt with tight black pants and boots. Along side a man in an all light green costume with green face mask and glowing green sword in his right hand.
As the man with the spiked hair tossed a huge boulder at the troops taking them out as he made two large clumps of dirt come up from the ground as he knocked the gate open with them.The man in green killed the other guards.
"Stop where you are" Thor said as he appeared before them so they stopped and looked at him.
"Your just who we came to see" the man with the spiked up hair said.
"We re going to defeat you with your death we can be closer to being superior over both demolitions" The man in green said.
Thor tossed his hammer at the them but the man created a wall off concrete slowing it down enough to swat it to the ground as the other man kicked Thor in the chest. Throwing a punch but Thor tossed him to the ground but took a shot from a large ball of Concrete sending him to the ground.
Thor s hammer returned to his right hand as he kicked the man in the face as he swung his hammer but the man in green drove both knee s in to his chin and used his now ultimate sword to block the hammer.
"Your quite strong"Thor said kicking him in the chest but was cracked over the head with a mega concrete block knocking him out.
"Your not so bad yourself" the man with spiked hair said as a man with long black hair and skinny build in an all green god like outfit with horns attached to the helmet.
"Good work you guys we may be able to pull this off" Loki said.