The Battle Between Worlds

The captain is lost

Captain America was practicing at his base. When he heard on the radio about and attack on the city so he stopped and made his way towards the city.
Once he got there a man with Short brown hair and Brown eyes in black and red armor with a large sword with a black blade and red stripes at his hip kicked him into a car.
"Who are you?" Captain America asked as he raised his shield but he rushed him.
So Captain America tossed his shield but the man swatted it away and tossed him threw a wall then held him off the ground by his neck.
The shield came back but the man caught it and rocked Captain America across the side of the head with it. Then he knocked him out with a boot to the face before leaving with Captain America over his shoulder.
In the other realm Iron man and Spider man were outside of a large building with quite a few troops in all black outside of it.
"So what s the plan? " Iron man asked.
"Your asking me i only wing it' Spider man said.
" Well okay i ll fly over head and try to blast them....." Iron man stopped as he noticed they had large cannons.
" No one said this would be easy" Spider man laughed.
"Not funny"Iron man said as he looked around for a sign of a weak spot.
Iron Man flew into the sky and over to the building as he began to blast as them taking out the cannon operator s and blasting away.
Spider man took out a few men then entered the building as Iron man enter d threw the rooftop entrance.
Spider man made his way threw the building with the speaker in his ear so he can keep in contact with Iron man.
'So what are we looking for here?"