The Battle Between Worlds

The begging of the plan

Rouge was sitting on the couch as Wolverine entered the room to see her so he sat down beside her. She looked at him but he was still trying to make sense of the man he had just meat.
"What happened?" Rouge asked.
" I meat a man called Stick boy and he clams to be after a certain thing to keep this portal open" Wolverine said.
"What doe s he men by that?"Rogue asked.
"I don t know kid but whatever it is i can t be good and i also was told that a group of enemies are apart of his plan and there s another person we must worry about hes a force that can destroy any planet or realm that he chooses" Wolverine said.
"What are you going to do?"Rouge asked.
" I m going to fight him but i really need to talk to Scott is he around?" Wolverine asked.
" No ever since the professor s death he has n t really been the same and magneto has been a bit more of a help since he lost his powers" Rogue said.
"Ya your right but i don t really like it i v heard he has another group of fighter s he still not over mas-teak left the battle and married Sabortooth" Wolverine said as he went to leave the room but then stopped as he smelled the sent he d smelled at the store.
"Where s everyone else?" Wolverine asked .
" There not here.Why?"Rogues asked as the jeep went threw the wall as Wolverine barely got out of the was as the man that took Captain America came into the house.
Rogue ran down the hallway as Wolverine stared at him intensely ready to attack.
"Who are you?"Wolverine asked.
"My names Chris and i v come to destroy your universe. I want to drain it of all the energy it posses to give me more strength" The man said as Wolverine swung his claws at him but Chris caught his arm and tossed him threw a wall.
Chris came into the next room as he knee d Wolverine in the ribs twice as Wolverine slashed him across the face so he tossed him threw a brick wall.
"If that was permanent i d be very angry" Chris said as he healed while he was talking.
Wolverine healed as well to the surprise of Chris so he smiled and punched Wolverine across the face then he picked him up by his neck.
"You know there was another person i had by the neck yesterday but i will admit you seem more likely to put a better fight" Chris said as Rouge came at him but he quickly lopped her head off with a swipe of his sword.
Wolverine kicked him in the face then slashed at Chris s armor but it was unfazed as he stabbed wolverine in the chest then head butted him off his sword. Wolverine s healing was slowed so much he felt like he might die.
" don t worry your not going to die your no good to me dead" Chris said picking Wolverine up on his shoulder and carrying him away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just trying to let you get to know people s. So that when i do the origins they be more familiar to you.