Status: Finished One Shot!

Darling

Darling

Vic's Point of View

"Are you awake?" I called out, standing in the doorway of my brother's room. It was still fairly early, but his alarm had gone off almost ten minutes ago.
"No." was the muffled reply, but he sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before looking at me.
"What do you want, Vic?" he asked pointedly, obviously displeased that I had interrupted his last few minutes of stolen sleep.
"Do you know where the heart-shaped cookie cutter is? Not the plastic one, but the metal one."
"God damn it, Vic." he groaned, lying back down. "It should be in the bottom drawer near the dishwasher, where the rolling pin and cheese grater is."
"Thanks, hermanito."
"Why do you - " he started to ask, but I had already closed his bedroom door and was heading downstairs.
I had ramekins filled with tomato sauce, mozzarella, and eggs baking in the oven and a bowl with pancake batter on the counter.
It was Valentine's Day, and I wanted to do something special for my boyfriend. We had been dating for almost five months now.
"Oh, this smells good." my mother's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Kellin is going to love it."
"Thanks, Mami."
I watched as she put a teabag and a spoonful of sugar into her travel cup and slipped it into her bag. She said it saved time because all she had to do now was add hot water when she got to work.
"Are you leaving?" I asked, wondering if I was really going to have alone time with Kellin or not.
"Leaving?" she asked, a sparkle in her eye. "I thought you were making us all breakfast. I'm excited."
"Mamiiiii..." I pleaded, looking at her.
"I'm just kidding, mijo. I'm waiting for your dad. We're going to a little coffee shop for breakfast today.
"Okay."
They were leaving when my phone buzzed with a text from Kellin.
"I'm on my way over."
"I'll be waiting." I replied, unlocking the door and going to set the table. I had cleared everything off of it and was placing plates, silverware, glasses, a basket of blueberry muffins that Mike had made last night and the glass pitcher of juice.
"Do you want some candles?" Mike smirked, appearing in the doorway of the dining room.
"Go away." I muttered, walking into the kitchen.
"God damn it, you're in deep." Mike laughed, taking the cookie cutter away from me.
I'm fairly certain it was specifically made for pancakes, but I called it a cookie cutter anyway.
"Let me make them." Mike insisted, hearing a knock on the door. "It isn't fun if you're rushing to get everything done."
"Thanks Mikey!" I hugged him, before running to open the door.
He was standing their awkwardly, his black hair falling over his face as he fidgeted and stared at his Toms.
"Morning." I smiled, kissing his forehead.
"This is for you." he blushed, handing me a rose. A petal had fallen off, but it was still incredibly beautiful and thoughtful.
"Thank you!"
"Happy Valentine's Day, Vic." he shrugged, pulling at the hem of his shirt. Actually, my shirt. It was a black button up with drippy hearts printed all over it. I had bought it from an online store called Drop Dead and have been looking everywhere for it.
"Oh, yeah." Kellin stuttered, noticing me glancing at his shirt. "You left it at my house and I thought it fit the occasion..."
"It looks good on you." I assured, letting him in.
"Thanks."
I led him into the kitchen, where Mike had already served the eggs and was finishing the first batch of pancakes.
"Morning Kellin." Mike grinned, walking over with a plate stacked with a couple chocolate chip pancakes.
"Morning." he blushed, eyeing the set up.
"Welcome to Chaise Mike." my brother continued, giving me a dorky grin. "I'll be your chef and waiter this fine morning. On today's menu you'll find baked eggs and tomato sauce, chocolate chip pancakes, and fresh coffee."
"Oh, wow."
"Technically, I made it." I muttered, sitting down.
"You do know chaise is French for chair, right?" Kellin asked, pouring himself a glass of orange juice.
"That's it!" Mike called out. "I can't do this if you're both going to gang up on me. I quit, have fun cleaning up."
He grabbed two muffins from the basket and left upstairs.
"You really made this all for me?" Kellin blushed again, cutting into a pancake. "That's really sweet of you."
"I wanted to."
"See, now I feel bad. All I did was take a flower from my mom's bouquet and tie a ribbon around it."
"Don't."
We finished breakfast, talking about this project we had to do for English class. It was a group project and we had the class together.
"Shit, we should go." I murmured, glancing at the clock.
Usually, I would have left ten minutes ago, but I didn't have to pick up Kellin this time, so that was a time-saver.
"Mike!" I called out, taking our dishes to the sink.
I grabbed my bag and followed Kellin out the door. He was waiting outside, but Mike hadn't come down yet.
"Mike!" I yelled out, standing in the doorway and spinning my key ring around my index finger. "Are you ready to go?"
"I'm here." he huffed, pulling on a dark windbreaker.
"Do you have everything?" I asked, opening the front door. He had a habit of forgetting fairly important things, like his chemistry project or his flute.
"Yes, Mami." he laughed.
All but pushing him out the door, I locked it behind me and unlocked my car. It was a fairly used red Sedan, but I loved it to death.
I had paid for it myself, loving it the moment I saw the picture in the local Buy, Sell, Trade page.
"Persinate." I reminded him, glancing at the rosary hanging off the rearview mirror. I did the sign of the cross and started up the car.
I never left the driveway without doing it, a habit that had been engraved into our heads since childhood.
Even Kellin followed suit, not wanting to be rude.
"Do we have enough time to stop for coffee?" Mike asked, as I slowed for a red light.
"Yeah."
I detoured towards Starbucks, not really caring about the overpriced nature of ground up coffee beans and water.
"What do you want?" I asked, opting for the drive-through.
"Usual."
Nodding, I rolled down the window and waited for the crinkling voice to call out.
"I'll take two Americanos and a vanilla latte." I rolled my eyes, knowing Kellin would have my head if I didn't get him something sweet.
"Sure thing. Size?"
"Grande for all the three, please." I decided, pulling forward and taking out my wallet.
I handed them my card before they mentioned the price, knowing it was going to be over ten dollars already.
"Thank you." Mike accepted the steaming white cup and the little paper bag filled with sugar and creamer packets.
"Thanks, Vicky." Kellin smiled, knowing I hated that.
We arrived at school just a few minutes before the bell rang. We parted ways with my brother and walked into Government, another class we had together.
"I love you." I whispered, giving his cheek a kiss before we walked inside.

It was lunchtime and I was sitting inside the band room, an acoustic guitar in my hands. I had a different lunch period than Kellin and there was something else I wanted to do anyway.
I had been working on this song for almost two weeks now.
I wanted it to be a present for him, but I couldn't get the chords right. I don't know what kind of sound I wanted, but this wasn't it.
"Vic?"
I looked up, surprised to see Tony walk in.
He was one of my closest friends and I was surprised he had figured out where I was. I hadn't seen him at all today.
"Oh, hey there Tone." I smiled sheepishly, hoping he wasn't mad that I ditched him during lunch.
"What are you doing in here?"
"I'm trying to finish writing this song I'm writing for Kellin, but nothing sounds right."
"Do you want help?"
"I wanted to do it by myself." I shrugged.
"Let me hear what you have then." Tony suggested, sitting down. "Maybe you just need a second pair of ears."
"Alright."
I started strumming the opening notes, glancing at the open notebook in front of me for a second.
"As we wake up in your room." I sung softly, strumming. "Your face is the first thing I see. The first time I've seen love and the last I'll ever need."
I stopped.
"Let me see something."
He took the guitar from me and tried a G chord over the E.
"I like it." I nodded thoughtfully. He switched to a D, an A, and back to a D.
Taking the guitar back, I made some notes in my journal and tried again.
"I like that better."
"See?" Tony stood up. "You just needed a new pair of ears. It's a sweet song, I'm sure he'll like it."
"Thanks."
I practiced the song a few times, glancing at Tony for feedback every few verses. He would nod in approval or suggest something different.
"Thanks for everything." I repeated, hearing the bell that signaled lunch was over. It probably wouldn't have been finished by now if it wasn't for you.
"What are friends for?"

--
School was over and I was waiting for both Mike and Kells to get to the car. Kellin arrived first.
"Hey baby." he smiled, giving me a quick kiss.
"Kells." I acknowledged, scanning the crowd for my brother."
"Oh, he said he was going to Jaime's after school. Something about a Halo rematch." Kellin remembered.
"Oh."
I started up the car and headed home.
We officially had the house to ourselves, at least, until my parents come home sometime after six.
I wanted to play him the song, but I was still feeling really nervous about it. I didn't really sing for him too much.
Opening the bottom drawer of my dresser, I pulled out a flat purple box. It had a cellophane ribbon wrapped around it. I brought it downstairs, with a questioning Kellin tailing me.
Once in the kitchen, I grabbed two glasses and filled them halfway with juice before opening the box and pulling out the sleek bottle.
Handing a glass to Kellin, he eyed it suspiciously.
"Okay, but why the fuck is it shimmery?" Kellin asked warily, swirling the glass of dark pink liquid in his hands.
"It's the vodka." I explained, handing him the thin bottle of purple and silver alcohol. It had been a birthday present from Lynn.
"Where did you get this?" he asked, taking a drink.
"Lynn." I shrugged. "It was a birthday present, but I haven't tried it yet. It looked really cool, so I thought I'd save it for Valentine's Day."
"Ah."
"Picking up my own glass, I took a small sip and took in the faint notes of cranberry juice and the sweetness of the pineapple juice. There was the familiar burn of vodka, but not much else.
"I think we need to try a shot of it." Kellin decided, opening the bottle.
"Agreed."
The mixed drink masked the actual taste and it was difficult to tell if we liked the vodka or just the fruity drink I had made us.
He took a swig of the bottle before I could find us shot glasses and handed me the bottle. Following suit, I let the taste linger before swallowing.
"Wow." Kellin let out, looking at me.
"That was..." I trailed off, looking down at the bottle.
"A bit of a disappointment." he finished, and I had to agree.
"It wasn't bad, but for a bottle that advertises premium vodka and Moscato wine, I was expecting a little more quality."
"It's pretty though." Kellin shrugged, taking another sip of his first drink.
"Yeah."
We continued taking quick gulps of the vodka though, between our previous drink. We were chilling on the couch, watching an episode of Breaking Bad on Netflix.
I was feeling a lot calmer now.
"I wanted to show you something." I murmured, leaning in and whispering into Kellin's ear.
"Mm, I like the sound of that." he giggled.
He wasn't drunk, but he was close. I wanted him sober enough to remember the song, but I grabbed the bottle of vodka anyway.
Pulling him into my room, I locked the door behind him and sat him on my bed.
"What are you doing?" he pouted.
I took my guitar out from under the bed, tuned it for a minute, took a deep breath, and faced him.
I had it memorized. I didn't need the notebook.
"I wrote you a song." I began, fiddling with the strings.
"Awwww!" he cooed, laying on his stomach and resting his chin on his hands. It was quite an adorable sight.
"Okay."
Strumming the familiar notes, I glanced up before singing.
"As we wake up in your room..."
I continued, gaining more confidence. "If you kiss me goodnight, I'll know everything is alright. Second chances won't leave us alone, won't leave us alone, cause there's faith in love."
I was blushing. I could feel my cheeks heat up.
I didn't hear a response from Kellin and was starting to worry when I felt him take away the guitar and wrap his arms around me.
"That was beautiful." he whispered, leaving a trail of kisses down the side of my face.
"Thanks."
"Come here." he whined taking my hand and leading me to the bed.
He laid down, patting the spot beside him.
I curled up in his chest, feeling his heart beat softly. His arms were wrapped around me and I felt warm and loved.
"Have I mentioned how much I love you?" he asked aloud.
"Yeah?"
"I mean, actually love you, Vic." Kellin sat up. "Like, I can't picture anything else without you there."
"Kells..." I smiled.
"I'm serious." he giggled, leaning down and kissing my lips. It wasn't a soft peck, but a long one.
He tasted like berries and vodka and the smell was intoxicating.
I moved my lips to his neck and started leaving a trail of kisses towards his collarbone. Nipping at the skin, I let my tongue glide back up towards his ear.
"Viiiic." he groaned.
"Yeah?" I whispered, nibbling on his ear lobe and massaging his hip bone lightly. He was emitting soft sounds and it was empowering.
I continued to kiss down his neck again, stopping at the collar of his shirt.
Unbuttoning it, I was pleased to find he wasn't wearing a tank top underneath it. Running my fingers down his stomach, I leaned up to kiss him.
"Vic."
"Yeah, Kellin?" I asked, smiling.
He only nodded, his hands grabbing impatiently at a handful of my shirt. Pulling it off, I let him draw invisible patterns on my skin as I watched him.
"You're so beautiful." he breathed.
Shaking my head, I undid the belt of his skinny jeans and helped him pull them off before following suit.
"So, so beautiful." he repeated, his fingers tracing the outline of my cock. "Come here." he whispered.
Leaning in, I started a new trail of kisses, starting from his lips to the waistline of his boxer shorts.
I slipped them off, letting my hand wrap around his warm cock. He closed his eyes and let out a small sigh.
Stroking it lightly, I groaned when he decided to do it as well. His fingers were cold, a nice contrast to my skin.
We were stroking each other lazily, in a haze of cheap vodka and happiness.
"Please?" he asked, reaching up to brush a few strands of hair from my face.
"If you want." I nodded, slipping my own underwear off.
Still rubbing him, I placed a few kisses on the insides of his thighs. He was sighing again, and I decided to bite just once.
He arched his back just the slightest, as I worked a decently sized hickey on the inside of his right thigh.
Letting go, I stood up and walked towards my desk.
He grumbled at me.
"Just a minute, Love." I laughed, opening a drawer and pulling out a small bottle of lube and a condom.
Coming back to him, I added a bit of the strawberry scented lube to one finger and gave him a pointed look.
"I'm ready." he ground, grabbing for his cock.
"Nu-uh." I scolded, continuing my previous actions.
I carefully slipped my finger into his tight hole and rubbed my thumb across the head of his cock in reassurance.
I worked slowly, letting him become accustomed to it. After a minute, I allowed myself to use another finger.
He groaned, and I started to scissor him a little, stretching him out. He was sighing comfortably and it made me feel better.
I didn't want to hurt him.
"Are you ready?" I asked, taking my fingers out and wiping them on the blanket before opening the condom.
"Yeah." he nodded, sitting up. "Let me do that."
I watched as he took it from my hands, pulling out the bit of blue latex. He pinched the base and placed it at the head of my dick.
Rolling it up the shaft, he leaned over to give me another kiss.
"I feel like I can never get enough kisses from you." I mentioned.
"Same."
He lay back down, spreading his legs apart some and closing his eyes. I added a generous amount of lube to the palm of my hand and massaged it over the condom.
Aligning myself between his legs, I rubbed his hipbones again as I carefully slid into him. It wasn't too difficult, as he was already stretched out.
"You okay?" I asked, stopping a little.
"Yeah." he breathed, his hand forming into fists. "Just, keep going."
When I was all the way in, I started moving slowly. I was gauging his reaction, trying not to go to fast.
After a moment, his expression relaxed.
I continued, moving a little bit faster. All of a sudden he was arching his back and letting out a very drawn out "fuck".
"Faster, please." he begged, letting his nails dig into my waist and down my thighs.
I started going faster, making sure to hit that same spot over and over again. I could feel a tightening feeling in the pit of my stomach and a wave of heat was beginning to wash over me.
"Vic..." he cried out, his back still arched and his face flushed.
I took his cock in my hand again, stroking up and down in time with my thrusts. He was breathing rapidly, his hands tightening into fists and grasping at the blanket, the sheets, and my hair.
"Oh, Kellin, Kellin, fuck!" I yelled, feeling myself come inside of him. I stroked faster, pulling out and biting down on his hipbone.
"Fucking Christ!"
He came, grabbing the shirt besides him to cover up.
He started wiping the mess and I was placing kisses all over him. Letting my tongue glide across his almost forgotten nipples.
"Fuuuck." he ground, raking his nails over my back.
I pulled the condom off and let it fall to the floor. Taking the dirty shirt from him, I used to wipe myself off.
I collapsed next to him, in a whirl of staggered breaths and euphoria. I was feeling a high and Kellin was flying with me.
"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." I laughed, placing another kiss on his lips.
"Happy Valentine's Day." he shook his head in awe, turning on his side and resting his head on my chest this time.
"You doing okay?" I asked, stroking hair out of his face so I could look at his gorgeous blue-green eyes.
"Wonderful."
"I love you, Kells."
"Love you too." he mumbled, closing his eyes.
We were still naked, but the door was locked. There wasn't anything to worry about at the moment, and I just wanted to feel close to my love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading this!
Hey, you guys! Um, I'm justanother_andley and Jesus Christ, I don't except you to remember me.

I've written two Fransykes (A Lie Too Late and Will You Let Darkness Fall?), two Kellics (The Sky Under The Sea and Intoxication, Paranoia, Fame) and several Andleys (Symphonies Of The Damned, The Morbid Reality) and so forth.

I haven't written in basically a year and I've missed it (and you guys so much).
I didn't want to start with a full-chaptered fic because I didn't want to stop writing and disappoint anybody again.
I've stopped reading fanfiction for the most part of the year, but recently I started reading a few Kellics and just wanted to write one again.

A one shot isn't enough time for all the sad and angst I usually write, so I went with fluff. I really, really hope it's not shitty because that's the whole reason I stopped writing.
I thought it was shitty.

So please, please comment what you think! Maybe I'll write more in the near future again.