Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

The first day

Today was the first day in the new life I'm living, despite the fact that everyone around me is currently talking loudly, but I can't help but think about that person I met today.
Using opposites to describe my character has never been my thing, but I'll do my best to try to do so.
Long hair, green eyes with the best kind of eyeliner and best worn makeup, tall and fairly slim with a pair of boobs to die for combined with one beautiful mole above her breasts and right under her neck. She wears the best kind of clothes although they are plenty since she's the same as me; a refugee in a city that we're not supposed to be in.
We share the same set of ideas, the same interests, we even have the same birthday month and zodiac sign.
What is it that makes me so attracted to her? Is it the fact that she's just attractive to every guy around her, or the fact that she's a better liar than I am?
Is it the fact that she's acting mysterious or the fact that we're just not supposed to be here in the first place, both of us??
I have no idea why I had those ideas, I don't know what love means and I don't even think that I'll love anyone anytime soon, so "Love from the first sight" isn't my thing either, but then again, there's lust.
I think I desire her type, the kind of girl who doesn't tell everyone what she's done for a while so that she could leave them concerned, she's the kind of girl who doesn't really seem to care and tries to brush everything off but then again, it's obvious that she cares a bit.
I don't know what to do, but I think I had to talk to her.
I had to get a tiny bit of relief off of my chest, but then again, what if she detested me? What if she rejected me?
And then, what should I tell her? What is it that she's REALLY interested in?
What is the area that I should come up to her with, what's the way to interpret those "feelings" of desire to her?
I have no idea, but I don't think I should take my chances, so just let it go for a while and when the time comes, everything is going to be okay and she's going to notice somehow.
Let's hope for the best.