Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

The eleventh day

Today is the 14th of February 2015. It's a Saturday so we don't have work today as we have days-off on Saturday and Sunday.
Therefor, it was uncalled for that I might have to go to our workplace today, but I did.
Who really cares right? Not really, I made a tiny mistake here and I hope I don't see the results after a while.
She talked to me today through Facebook and said that she's in there and asked if I could come.
I questioned the reasons and she said "you can help me today" with a smiley after that statement.
I was excited as it's Valentine's Day today and I thought we were going to have some private time together, but we didn't.
Anyhow, I went despite the situation.
When I arrived, no one was in the dining room so I nervously went down the stairs to my office and she was there, singing aloud, I stood right at the door and was muffling my laughs because she was singing really loud and freaking beautifully. She was energized and I could feel it through her voice tone.
I said hi and she looked at me and stopped singing.
I sat next to her and held the cards she was working on and started reciting and she was writing.
We were too close that she realized I was looking at her through the laptop screen and she'd just laugh and blush.
We messed up a lot of the cards then, but we were able to correct them afterwards.
We finished some and went to the dining room so that I could smoke.
She realized I was watching her move around, she licks her fingers, pull her blouse around and rearrange her clothes so that she doesn't show her embarrassment off.
She'd look at me from time to time and smile.
I told her that her smile reminds me of Elisha Cuthbert from "The Girl Next Door" movie when she laughs happily. She smiled and blushed at that moment.
We talked about energy stuff and she appeared to have experienced some and asked me to teach her how to do Astral Projection or any other stuff that might be of use to her.
I really love the fact that we have too much in common, it's not funny!
Again, Jannis ruins everything for me, they appear to be travelling to another city tomorrow or the day after, so Raya might be going with them for some reason, probably because she isn't allowed to stay alone? I don't know, what I do know is that it's not going to end there, if they really took her with them, she'll come back later and we'd figure some thing out to avoid people's eyes and ears.

Again, I'm really into her and I'm not letting that go this easily.