Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

End of the Trip

Saying goodbye wasn't really that good for me in the past or in this specific moment either,
I couldn't sleep at night and I pretended to be asleep when she was awake and when she came into the room
It doesn't really seem as though she wanted to do any of that, I mean she probably even felt that she HAS to come into the room and talk to me before I left, I came to visit her after all.. but God, I'm in love with how beautiful she could be in the morning, with no less make up on, messed up bed-hair and pajamas, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she's stunning as fuck.
She made breakfast afterwards and tried her best to look bright, then we took the elevator down to say goodbye...
I don't think she even wanted me to kiss her and I felt I was forcing her to do so when I came close to her..
I wonder if she's ever going to feel as happy as she was with any of her other ex's.. I saw the pictures and it hurts knowing that she's not even smiling when we're together.
I have no idea what to do anymore, I should probably have kept my feelings in and not let her know of any of them, at least then she wouldn't feel like she's doing (or going to do) something she doesn't want..
I wonder..
Is she ever going to love me the way I love her?
I keep wondering and end up with nothing.
She's "The Girl Next Door" and I wish movies were real, but the 'good guy' never gets the girl afterall.
Although I'm not even a good guy at all.
Do I get the girl of my dreams or not?
I still wonder....