Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

Apart and Away

She saw this story and she said that she laughed a lot when she read it..
So this is the start of everything, you get to know someone and get used to them, the they leave or get a bit away and you can't talk to them as you would have thought you could
I got used to her, talking to her and spending time together, I used to go to work thinking that she's there and she's a great reason to walk into the office, her smile makes the day go right again, even if I weren't that energetic at first, but seeing her all the time making great gestures and hearing her beautiful voice just makes it the most amazing start of the day
I think I'm falling for her, I love spending time with her I love being around her and seeing her, just watching her talk gives me goosebumps, and listening to her kind of music gives me such a rush.
I like how she treats her family and how she deals with her problems, I love how she hates it when anyone judges one of her actions, I love how she gets scared of scary tales or ghost stories.
I love how she looks when she wakes up, with no makeup on and messed up hair, I love how she looks in her pajamas and I love how she stretches herself, I love her eyes and I love how she makes breakfast and Nescafe in the morning when she wakes up..
I'm sure I've already fallen for her way too hard, and I'm sure she kind of realizes that.
I love her smile and I wish I could make it come out by something I did. I want to make her happy, but it still seems a LOT harder than it looks.
I added her ex 4 days ago and he accepted it yesterday, and I was skyping with Raya and she found out and got really mad, I said that I added him a week ago and it really seemed like a big mistake by my end. I shouldn't have added him and I shouldn't get THAT into her personal life.
She probably regrets even telling me anything about him, she even refused to answer my calls after we hung up on Skype, I think I made her cry, I'm so fucking stupid.
See? This is how it goes, you try to make everything seem good, and you try your fucking hardest to prove that you're worth the trust and you're worth opening up to, but then you make one deadly mistake and it's all over.
I can't make her happy, this is the only conclusion I'll ever come up with.
I can't move on and I can't let her go and I can't wish I could be 'the one' for her because "the one" isn't there.
She refuses to talk to me anymore and it's like we only say "hi" and "goodnight".
Nothing's going to be the same, better yet "besties".
I don't like that term, because it's given to some of her former best-friends and it hurts knowing that I wont ever be her 'bestie' or rather her 'bf'.
I think everything is settled for a "friend" and nothing more.
I wish that would change, and I'm trying, never giving up.