Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

The second day

Today, I got to talk to her, she was the one who started the semi-conversation though, she asked me what my name was and where I was from.
I answered and I was obviously nervous, what's the matter with me talking to pretty girls and not knowing whether or not I'm making any sense.
I told her where I was from and I told her that we're probably the same.
She said that it was nice to meet me. She laughs nervously as well and just leaves it at that.
She was sitting with one of her friends, I didn't know any of them, but then again, there's a place we can gather in, and she's gonna be around other people she knows, what am I thinking, she's not even interested in talking to anyone in any subject other than the things we're working on.
I should back off, she's not going to like it if I came off like that, first impression is all.
I'm probably going to start a really ignorant state in which I just ignore and disregard everything that's going around me.
But then again, I'm curious, jealous and interested at the same time.
Why can everyone talk to her the same way and I just can't. We're strangers, but I beg to differ.