Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

Regret

Somehow we were able to rearrange the tiniest bits of disagreements, mine and God's.
See, I am a believer; I do believe in the presence of a holy being up above all of us, making us do stuff we should and prevent us from the things we shouldn't.
I believe He would make us suffer -in a way- when we do the wrong thing against his will, but then again, what's it going to change? Isn't everything we do planned by God anyway? Don't we all abide by the laws put by the Almighty?
Don't we all do everything we think is 'good' in a sense that serves the everything right? Isn't it what we're made to do anyway? Aren't we always slaves? Does anyone ever discuss this basic idea about our being and why we're here in the first place?
None of us knows why they're even still alive, but we just go on with our lives, wishing that one day we'll find a reason to be alive. We are who we are, we're made to suffer seeing as though not everything we do is right by everyone's standards.

Summarizing everything in my head with a brief explanation is much more difficult that figuring out why I'm here.
I regret things so easily when I realize that I did something wrong, and I do everything I can to repent and cleanse myself of that "sin".
Everyone thrives for perfection, no one gets it ever, but some people do everything to get as close to it as possible.
No, I don't want to be perfect, I'm never going to be. This much I've figured out.
But at least, I've found my reason to be here.
I know I'll regret it when everything I want to do is done, but I'm willing to bear the burden of everything to get the people I care deeply about all they dream of and all they want, even if they didn't ask for anything.
I am who I am, they are who they are.
I'll do whatever it is I'm going to do to keep them from changing who they are and if I know they're happy as they are, I'll be happy as well.

I'm selfless, and this I can never change.
Regretting something has always been my habit, I'm just walking the road I believe in.
I have hope, this much I know..