Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

A dream of a new beginning

See, I know right well that this is gonna sound really crazy, but I know that my dreams always come true, even though they're not mostly about me but I know that they're on their way to manifest in the nearest future.. which is why I'm annoyed right now.

It's been more than a month since I spoke to Raya or she texted me back, and it fucking hurts to know we're never gonna see each other ever again due to her ego and my self loathing and humiliation.
I dreamt of her today, she was carrying a backpack on her back, wearing a white blouse and sweatpants with a pair of trainers and a cap.
She had her eyeliner well done and she was walking on the beach with the backpack and everything on, I walked right next to her and she didn't say anything, she just smiled, even though I talked to her she never replied and I felt like she's not ever going to reply, so I turned my back to her saying (I hope you have a good life ahead of you) and started walking, only to see she'd held my hand from behind and said "I will really miss you, and I'm sorry for everything I've done to you" and cried hugging me from behind and we were both washed by the tide from the sea.
Then I woke up.

I interpreted the dream, she's going to travel away...
I sent her a couple of texts knowing deep inside that she's just gonna ignore them if she's not travelling, I know her better than anyone and I know she's not willing to give a second chance to anyone and would never talk to me unless she's going to leave...
So eventually she didn't ignore them... She unblocked me, "so my dream is coming true?" I said to myself and I had to see her to tell her goodbye.

But I couldn't..

Two days later she told me that she's going to travel and "run away" from everything.
I was a bit relieved, sad, annoyed and frustrated, but I didn't really pay that much attention to what she's trying to do.
Although this is her way of saying "I'm sorry" and she did - she sent me a message telling me that she's sorry for everything- but it's just not enough.
I'll just have to wait, I've done everything to build a relationship with her, make her my first priority and all.. She has to make an effort after all what I did was in vain.
I'll see if she might actually try to talk to me and let me back in..
I'm done trying for no apparent destination.
I'm leaving it to the last resort I'd ever think I'd rely on; destiny.
And I know right well that until destiny does its part in this, I'll have moved on..
Oh, the irony of farewells!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's where this story's gonna end, hopefully.