Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

The third day

Today, we didn't have any lunch for the whole day so we were to get out and eat outside.
I don't feel comfortable with eating junk food or even eating anything other than cooked food.
I had to go out as well, then again, I had no choice.
I went out with Layla who's my colleague and ate outside, I actually didn't really eat, I just smoked a cigarette and came back inside.
Raya wanted to go out and eat, I had no idea what I was doing when I asked her "do you want me to accompany you?" and she nodded.
She said that she would.
It was cold, so she was wearing a scarf but she took it off, showing her collarbones to everyone around, and basically she never did that intentionally. I guess she had a thought about something, I had no idea what it was at the time, but then I figured it out; she took it off for me.
We went out together for a whole of 15 minutes which seemed like an eternity for me and I wish they would have been longer.
I am an English teacher as a tiny occupation to pass time and gain some money for specific reasons, but then when an English speaker meets someone who speaks English as well, they would have a conversation in English despite the fact they're not in an English speaking environment, and that's basically what happened and I actually enjoyed it very much.
We talked throughout the walking phase and sat down in the restaurant. Again, I didn't eat anything because I don't eat junk food as a standard.
She likes all the movies I like, she loves every song I listened to, she loves Japanese/Korean people and she loves guitar (which I basically love and play).
We have the same zodiac sign, her birthday is a few days before mine, but I'm still older.
She's a 19 year old who's incredibly hot and attractive, she also has an attitude that could attract gays even.
Still, she just seems out of my league, she's too involved in the place we work in and she doesn't really want to get anyone pissed off of her, so she doesn't do any "stupid shit" or so she says.
I was nervous throughout the day, viciously trying to find a subject that I like which she doesn't but I failed.
She loves everything I love.
THAT should count for something for fuck's sake.