Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

The eighth day

It's after midnight on the PlayHouse day, she didn't come back, never replied on Facebook and I got a little pissed off right now since she's not answering.
I hate talking and not having an interactive audience.
I closed my laptop and tried to go to sleep. I tried to sleep from 11:30 and it's 12:23 right now.
I really can't sleep.

My laptop beeps and it's her, she says that she JUST came back home.
I told her that I'm not sure what's going on and what we're doing and I don't want to screw everything up.
She said, don't be, you wont screw anything up, just say what's on your mind and I'm sure I'll get the right idea.
And she kept sending "lol" messages telling me that she either doesn't really take my statements seriously, or she's just not really annoyed and she accepts them all?
I got mad and said everything.
I told her "I'm into you, I like your body, love your eyes but I just don't like your attitude, I don't fall in love and I'm never committed to anyone and I'm free to do whatever I like.
I don't know what it is I feel about you, but it's still getting on my nerves that I can't be like everyone else around you, although I wish I were, but then again, you would never like me for I'm just a lustfull person who just wants you for a specific reason"
She just said that we would talk about it next day.
I got really concerned and I couldn't sleep for 3 more hours.
3:45 am
I don't even know how I'm going to wake up tomorrow... or today for that matter.