Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

The eighth day - continued

I asked her to go to work on time since she always comes late.
I didn't even know that she wasn't an employee, she was a volunteer. But then again, she's still a part of this community that I'm totally new to.
She came to work a little late, but at an acceptable time
We sat together at the dining table smoking and speaking English, she told me some of her secrets and we agreed on doing something together, but it didn't work out that well.
We were to make out in the elevator, but she got scared that someone might find out.
She told me that I turn her on, but added "it might be because I get turned on easily"
I think that something I did was a total mistake, I told her that "I desire you, what more evidence do you need?" she probably got the idea that I'm head over heels for her and that I'm just not going to let her do anything.
I guess ego plays a fucked up part in a relationship no matter how messed up it is or illogical it can be.
She's 4 years younger than me, but then again, I get a hard-on just thinking about her, is it that wrong?
She's probably the only person of that age that turns me on by talking.
I haven't had a relationship with anyone 3 years younger than me, but she might be an exception by all means.
I had a thing for her, she sat next to me and I could smell her in my lunges and it just gives me a chill feeling that I really do want her after all we've talked about.
She doesn't seem to object anything, she likes the way I talk to her, she even tries to get my attention by doing a duck-face to me while printing some papers.
She smiles all the time and laughs all the time, I don't have any idea what I'm going to do next.
I might fuck it up by going against my will or even hers.
I hope the odds are going to be with us though, because I think they wont.