Status: If you are the one I'm talking about and reading this, then I'm sure you know what to do

Raya, Combined With Confusion

The ninth day

She didn't come today, I got her phone number yesterday and she realized that I've tried calling her number when she saw the "dialed" numbers pages, since my phone was in her hands, but she didn't do anything, she just saved her number with her first name, I guess she didn't want me to save her number as any other name or codename. I didn't really get that idea at the time, but then I thought it might be the case.

So today, I called her in the morning as promised to wake her up, and she said that she's awake right now, it's okay.
I said that I'd call in in a few minutes if she didn't go to work, but then she said "No please, it's okay now, I'm awake, I promise"
I knew something was wrong, I thought to myself that she's around someone and she didn't want to talk to me while they're there.

I got a tiny bit mad that she didn't come today, I wanted to call her and see what she's up to and what she's basically doing, but then I thought "she probably has something to do"
She goes on and off of Facebook, so she's awake, but she doesn't talk so she's probably occupied with something.
Next thing I know, the day was ended, and she didn't come.
I tried going up to the dining room three times to make sure that she hasn't come.
Whenever I see her online, I think that she's there in the workplace, but then she's not.

I hated what I did and thought to myself "what did I do? What happened? shouldn't I have called her? has she gotten disciplined? did anyone tell her not to go today?"

We didn't even talk on Facebook although she went on more than 4 hours after the work-time, which means she was probably using Facebook.
I didn't know what the hell was happening.