Status: In Progress ;)

Watch Your Back

Loss of Hope

Glenns POV

Its been 3 months. We were on the road for 3. months. You ever wonder what its like not knowing if you would be alive tomorrow? I do. We were on our way headed to Washington D.C. I didn't know how long it'd be before we actually got there. We were walking down a through some woods in silence until Rick broke it.

"Alright.. Lets set up here for the night."

"No, we should keep going.." Maggie said, obviously exhausted.

" Mags, lets just get some sleep okay? You know you want to."

I may have said that a little more suggestively than I should have, because when I looked at Carl he was wiggling his eyebrows.

"You know I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah, whatever you say." He said, leaving to go help Sasha and Rick.

I went to go and make a place for Maggie to sleep, but saw she was already getting it ready herself. I got up and walked over to help her. When she saw me she looked up and smiled.

God, did I love that smile.

" Need any help?"

"Nah, I got it, thanks though."

"Sure thing. But uh, I think I'm just gonna keep watch tonight, not really tired.."

"Oh, alright Glenn. Love ya."

"Love you too."

I smiled before giving her a goodnight kiss and walking off.

****

I don’t really know how long we could keep holding on like this honestly. After losing Tyreese it hasn’t been the same. I mean, yeah it happens a lot, losing people. Its how this world is now I guess. But Sashas kind of been on edge. She wasn’t taking Tyreese's death at all. Shes more cautious than she was before. Carol was pretty upset as well, being she spent a lot of time with him after the prison attack. And Noah, well Noah was still pretty down about his mom and brothers still. But, the person I was worried the most about was Maggie. After Beth had been killed, she just didn’t know what to do. For a little bit there she was actually telling me about giving up. Just the thought of losing her… I don’t know what Id do without her. I need her here. We all do. I was so deep into my thoughts, that I didn’t notice the two walkers that were now a mere 10 feet away from me.

I jumped up and stabbed the first one to come close enough. Then, the other.
I looked up at the sky, and made a guess that the sun would be rising in about 2 hours.
Looking back, I seen no one was up yet, well, besides Rosita and Abraham. If theres one thing I hate, It’s the sound of them hooking up. Hopefully it wont last any longer though, because if they're too loud, I'll have to go over there and tell them to keep it down. And I was definitely not about to go and see that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! this is my first fanfiction so I hope you guys like it :)