Status: In Progress ;)

Watch Your Back

The store

Glenn's POV

We were in the grocery store. We killed the surrounding walkers with ease. I still don't know how though. And there were only two by the front doors of the building on the inside. Surprisingly. and After looking around and making sure the coast was clear, Maggie made a mad sprint to the left of the store. She said something but I couldn't hear her words over the sound of her combat boots hitting the tile. After a but we all spread out, looking for food or any useful supplies that was left.

*****

We had finished collecting things from the store. There was a decent amount of food left behind. I walked over to the wall next to the checkout center and leaned down on it. Daryl began to walk over to one of the cash registers and pry it open with a metal bar.

"I wonder if we'll ever need this stuff again.." Daryl said as he was picking a couple of twenty's out of the drawer.

"I don't know, man."

Would things ever be the same again? Would the world be restored? Because, right now, it honestly doesn't look like it.

"I'm gonna go get the Carl, Tara, Eugene, Carol and Judith and bring them over here." Rick said as he took his revolver out of the holster and walked out of the door.

I was just about to go look for Maggie when she made her way to the front of the store and over to the rest of us.

"I found some food and formula for Judith." she said as she set down her bag and hopped onto the edge of a checkout counter.

"Ah, so that's why you ran off so fast." Michonne said as she walked over and sat next to Maggie.

Just as I began to stand up, Rick came in through the doors with Carl, Tara, Eugene, and Carol with Judith in her arms.

"Okay guys get your rest because we hit the road again at sunrise."

**Sunrise **

I was the third person up, with Rick and Michonne. Rick looking around out the windows, so I walked over to Michonne, who was taking count on the food supply we had collected from last night.

"Morning." She greeted with a smile.

I returned the gesture and looked out the window. There weren't many walkers out there, since we killed the majority in the parking lot last night. Shouldn't be too ha