Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Prince Alexander awaits to heir the throne. When his father, also the predecessor suddenly dies of an awful sickness, the Kingdom doubts Alexander can take such a sacred position as the original date for coronation wasn't supposed to be until another three years. Meanwhile, the most powerful sardonic being, Virgo threatens the Kingdom as well. If Misthalin does not find a new king soon, he will take over. King Virgo has longed for power and his kingdom of Daemonheim as well Misthalin have been in battle for years, hoping to overpower one another. The great grandfathers of the current kings were arch-enemies and their offspring continue to be. Saradomin, basically the chosen God for the sacred kingdom is responsible for protecting Misthalin from harm and generally resolves incidents from the Underworld, the land above God Wars. Zamarok is responsible for Daemonheim for district reasons. Queen Ann-Sofie finally comes to the decision of sending off her only son to the most dangerous part of Gielinor, The God Wars Dungeon, to defeat Virgo and take position as King of Misthalin, so they can finally live in peace. Once the Prince, he will have his blessing from Saradomin in becoming King. The journey is much too dangerous so the Queen sends the prince with their family wizard Ashcroft, Alexander's two best friends Lance and Soleil, and sprites from the community named Locke and Key. In the meantime Queen Clara will watch over Misthalin and take care of the painful death of King Alexander II. Allies of Virgo have already begun meddling with the city's government. Will Alexander save the city in time before its too late? If he wins, he takes the throne as king. If he loses, Virgo becomes ruler of the empire, as well as his own. The team sets off to claim the throne and they have until the end of the summer to defeat Virgo.

Time is of the essence.