Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 1

It was raining that afternoon as Misthalin received dreadful news as their king has now passed. It was spring now, and the season of the year couldn't be such a time to lose one of the most respected people of the Kingdom. The Royal family mourned in closure and thus began plans of the funeral. When Virgo, ruler of the Underworld hears of this, he is delighted. Virgo is the King of the Underworld, named after the zodiac sign of when their people are most power, the Summer. For thousands of years both kingdoms have been at war which each others. In the ancient times, there was a battle between the two over who wanted more land. In general terms, the Underworld brought on the war in the first place. They simply wanted to overpower Misthalin. They refused and were enraged at the forward approach. Fury was before long out of control and the royal leaders of the Underworld began sending threats to Misthalin. Finally a battle began when a letterbomb was sent to the Duke of Misthalin, thus killing him altogether. The war continued for years until Misthalin finally won, defeating the Underworld at last. The King of the Underworld at the time was vulnerable, eventually taking his own life due to shame and depression. The once King Capricorn was gone forever as the Underworld was in peril. His successors took the throne and has been torturing Misthalin ever since. The kingdom are no longer at battle however the Underworld does victimize them every now then. King Capricorn's time in ruling was coming to end so his son, Virgo became ruler after his reign.