Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 10

Countries of Origins are spread across Scandivinavia The Mage are mainly from the United
Kingdom, Ashdale, France, Italy, Slovakia, and the Netherlands. Descendants from Asia and Africa
are from ancient lands which are the Entrana and the Abyissians. Egyptians are all descendants
from King Tut. The female race take after Cleoparta in physical appearance.

Beauty is depicted upon the beholder. Any race can mate and "released." When a relationship is over
the sealed locket cracks and they are among society to be "released" as opposing to breaking up.
People often say, "He released me." Since lockets are much like a safety item, they fall from the sky
anytime if they break. Stepping on one is known to be bad luck as a black vulture will hover the sky.

Food and cuisine is very important as is keeps in mind balance stable. The Mage do not eat meat, as it will weaken their magical powers. The wolves are strictly carnivores and always drink ash water. Ash can be made anytime by a wolf. They simply inhale and blow upwards. Inhaling the fire turns the fire to ash. Their species cannot produce saliva so ash is the alternative. Their mouths are too warm for excessive liquids. During extensive their veins appear visible but eventually return to their normal state.

Another species from Guthix are the Botany Gurus. All gurus are born green and with a tail. Society permits the boys to never wear shirts and girls never cut their hair. They are a beautiful race as their eyes are emerald green. Their kind grows food for the Kingdom. They train with the Rangers in agriculture as they make their bows and arrows. This is only distinct specialty the Mage and the wolves do not have.