Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 12

Mage and Combat definitely feast at home. Eating disorders can kill a being in four days, so everyone must eat. Drinks are sliced the from the fruit or squeezed from a vegetable. The Wheathavens collect the wheats from the field. They are a sub-division race of Rangers. They descend from wheat stalks. Their skin, hair, and eyes are the color of sand and they live off themselves. Water runs like wine in the Fantasy Land. Fresh rain from Saradomin cleanses the kingdom and Water Saints are in charge of the water supply in the Fantasy Lands. They live on every kingdom and are spirit beings of water.

Queen Ann-Sofie concluded her plans with the funeral. The royal butler of the Castle, Baldrick, was the main head responsible for ushering and catering the event. The family chef, Sinclair had his staff running around the royal kitchen preparing all the foods and drinks for the event. Alexander lied in the
bathtub in the meantime. He was distraught. His wet hair matted to his face as his eyes were still red from crying. He remembered when a black vulture soared the skies when he was in the Academy. Something wasn't right and the vulture was still crying. The powerful bird call awakened the entire Kingdom. The skies turned grey and a streak of lightning appeared. Harmony Skye, the white banshee who was standing behind the Prince looked lost.

"Something isn't right." She said.

"What do you mean?" Lance Hoodsman asked her.

She didn't answer and her heart turned white. Harmony let out a deafening scream and her eyes turned white. Everyone around her groaned, covering their ears. She continued screaming as the vulture hovered the skies. It was declared a death had occurred. When Harmony returned to normal she stumbled backwards and blacked out.