Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 2

The Royal family known as the Benedicts kept silence for weeks. The curtains were drawn, candles were lit, and their welcoming gate was now closed. The discussion of the new king was definitely being held. The Royal family only had one son. They never knew this could happen so fast. The original plan was once King Alexander II's time was up for the throne, the Prince would respectively take his position. However now that he was gone, Misthalin's royal people were coming together to figure out when the next crowning would take place. Although this definitely arose to a very typical problem. Alexander Benedict was simply an average teenager. Barely finishing school, he had no background knowledge of being king. In fact the plan was once he was in university, he would begin taking "royal lessons" from father when he was not in school and on holiday. Everyone around him would help him become a mature, responsible person. Alexander knew himself, he could not let his father down and agreed with this plan long before. They had only one lesson before his passing. It was a pleasant afternoon where Alexander learned how to properly sign a contract and the royal meeting process. The Queen of the Kingdom was pretty much in hiding now mourning over his death and planning the funeral. She began sending out guards to protect the Kingdom when she received a letter from a Duke of the Underworld discussing what they were going to do about the new king. She knew they were planning something, and they had to be prepared. Citizens of Misthalin sent their condolences through letters and roses. Messengers were responsible to sending these letters to their majesty, Queen Anne-Sofie and lying the roses near the family portrait of the castle.