Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 3

Alexander stared out the window in slience. The rain tapped against the window and he was in a dark state. Alexander was an ordinary teen like everyone else attending school when one day he saw his mother by the fire with a glass of wine in her hand. She was facing him from behind and he knew something was wrong. It was too soon for a sixteen-year-old to lose his father and Alexander went into deep sorrow when he found out. He swore to himself he couldn't hear anything around him when he ran up to his room and broke down crying. It hurt so much to cry at all, but he did for hours. Finally after composing himself, Alexander became mute for thee days. The Queen was worried and he eventually spoke at dinner when the first conversation was heard of becoming king. "I'm not ready," he said after three days of silence. This matter was expected. Alexander was the Prince, but an eccentric one. For one thing, he was still in school. And another everyone was planning to become writers and lawyers in school and Alexander's chosen profession was King, which brought envy and questioning to the society and families of his friends. He had fair grades in school, his room was always upside down, and was quite clumsy. One time the Royal family had a Christmas meeting thanking everyone in Misthalin for the gifts. They were all planning on thank-you cards and Alexander was late for the meeting. He woke up a half hour later from an interesting outing the other night. He was baffled when he saw the clock and arose immediately. After putting on clothes in a hurry and fixing himself he left the room for the Oval table downstairs. After hurrying down the stairs he slipped on the mopped floor running into the butler. Wine glasses and caviar crashed to the floor and the butler groaned. "Every single time..." He muttered. Finally Alexander arrived covering his cloak from the wine-stains. "You smell like caviar," the Duke of Misthalin whispered during a hearing from the King.

"Sorry I'm late."