Status: Meet the Characters in the field of the same name - the descendants of the Fantasy Land and the Underworld.

Summer Reign

Chapter 4

In school, Alexander was an average student. His professor were good friends of the Royal Family and were often in contact of his grades. Every now and then, they had dinners discussing his performances making Alexander very comformable. No one would like to be seated with their teacher for dinner with parents. Alexander once remembered how a professor stopped by and wanted to make an announcement by the table. He clinked his glass grabbing everyone's attention and broke it with the fork. Glass bits fell to the tablecloth, Alexander stared in silence. The professor frowned and shook his head. Alexander cleared his throat nonetheless and began conversing. He said how he was finally awarded a Mage merit in school that week. The students of Misthalin were divided into three fields. Mage, Combat, and Range. This was a skill needed for them when it came to universities. Directors of schools wanted to see how dedicated students were outside the classroom. It would be a very important acquiring because this would lead a student into the right path. Alexander was under mage. He chose the field when he was still a young one and loved it ever since. He wasn't very good though, so expectations of success was almost laughed at. The professor at dinner was for English and also a mage assistant for the class. He was still angry at Alexander for spending him off to Ape Atoll after casting a teleportation spell meant for Yanille, everyone passed except him. The professor returned in rags and a angry face. "Congraluations!" the Queen cried. "Professor, how is his progress?" The professor sighed and didn't answered.

"I'll take that as a yes..."