‹ Prequel: Don't Let Me Go
Status: Enjoy it, Bekah!

Give Me Love

The Taste Your Lips Allow

The crisp air blew harshly on the February night, small flecks of snow falling to the ground from the black sky. So many stars seemed to glisten tonight with the moon’s disappearance, and the white cotton-like fluffs falling onto the roads only set off a brighter and happier appearance. The streets of London were much more crowded today than usual, and Bekah knew why. In only an hour and a half, it would be February 14, 1999. Valentine’s Day.

Couples, whether married or young, littered the streets on the brilliant night, their hands intertwined with each others. Colors of pink, red, and white flashed from every corner of the town – Bekah seemed the only person to be alone with nothing in her hands.

Her hands were shoved in her coat pocket as she aimlessly strolled down the sidewalk. She didn’t plan to spend Valentine’s Eve wandering alone. It felt odd not having him next to her, squeezing her hand and laughing at her lame jokes and clumsy accidents.

But just as she knew, the 14th was near. Bekah was never the one to allow someone to shower her with gifts and love without receiving something in return. She didn’t know what to possibly get for Harry, her mind was lost in Wonderland with hearts. As clingy as it sounded to her, she yearned to see him again.

After the Battle, they had never separated. It wasn’t because of dangers – they were safe now. It wasn’t because of the ring on her finger that would bound them in holy matrimony in a few months. It was the fear of losing one another and the love linking them like chains. As odd as others may have found it, Bekah liked it a lot.

Accidentally bumping into someone, she mumbled an apology and continued down the street of stores, beginning to look at the windows that shone with the Valentine’s Day colors. Nothing caught her eye.

A ringing sound and vibration came from her right pocket, slightly alerting her. She reached for the Muggle device in her jeans, staring at the caller ID. With a flip, she read the name Harry on the small screen. A warm smile etched on her lips as she pressed the green button, putting the phone to her ear. “Hello?”

“Reb,” Harry groaned her name.

She laughed. “What is it, Harry?”

“Where a-are you,” he asked, his voice crippling through the phone.

Bekah noted how his words seemed to slightly slur. “I’m just out shopping, love – have you been drinking?”

“I saw a bottle of wine in the fridge and I couldn’t resist – I swear I o-only had two glasses.”

A small giggle left her lips. “Harry, I’ll be home soon. Just sit and watch some television, you can-“

“I need you.”

His words blurted out in a rush, interrupting Bekah. She was certain her cheeks were turning pink, but not from the cold temperature and snow. Her smile grew wider. “What do you mean?”

She could imagine him scratching the back of his neck as he spoke in his adorable and awkward tone. “I don’t know, Bekah, I need you by my side, I just – Damn, I miss you.”

“I’ve only been gone for two hours, Potter,” she pointed out, looking at a store that caught her attention. She opened the door, letting the heater warm her up as she stepped in. “I’m trying to find something.”

“I don’t care, I’m all alone and I just need you.”

It seemed almost impossible for Bekah to be more flushed. She was certain her scarlet face matched the colors of the Gryffindor banner. “Fine, bloody hell. I’ll be on my way soon. Don’t die.”

“I’ll try my hardest, Noonan,” Harry joked. She knew him so well she could hear the smirk practically shining in his voice. “I love you.”

“Love you too, you fool. Now I’ll see you later.”

She pressed the End button and stuffed the phone back in her pocket, suddenly not paying such interest to getting the perfect gift. She reached for the first heart-shaped red box of chocolates she could find as well as snatching a bag of Strawberry Laces for herself. The sweets wouldn’t be much, but it was more the thought that counted.

Walking out the door, she walked slowly, trying to find a location free of Muggle eyes. She searched as she ate her Laces quickly. By the time she found an abandoned alley to sneak into, her bag of strawberry string was gone.

Throwing it into a bin, Bekah ran into the alley, looking around to make sure there was no one. Closing her eyes, she thought hard before finally she was being sucked through a thin tube, pulled out of London and into a different location.

When she opened her eyes, she was in Godric’s Hollow. With a satisfied nod, she tugged on the sleeves of her coat and continued walking towards the large white house that outshone the rest, next to the remaining ruins of Lily and James Potter’s old house.

She expected the door to be locked, but when she turned the door knob, she was shocked to find it was open. With a creaking noise, the door opened, allowing her to enter. The familiar aroma of nutmeg candles and tea her house contained hit her hard with a smell of wine and burning.

Pulling off her cloak, she threw it onto the rack and removed her black hat. Bekah threw off her shoes and left them at the door, letting the soft carpet make contact with her feet. The house was very cozy compared to outside – she no longer shivered or released freezing air from her mouth as she exhaled.

She kept the box of chocolates in her hand as she walked to the living room. Harry’s short figure came into view, standing up from the cushions and walking to her. He was holding a lit cigarette between his lips. He smiled, removing it from his lips as he pecked Bekah’s lips. “Hi love.”

She smiled up at him but began coughing as he puffed smoke onto her face. They both chuckled. “Don’t blow smoke in my face, Harry!”

He laughed and stepped into the kitchen, putting it out and throwing it away. While she waited, Bekah took the liberty to sit on the couch, twiddling her thumbs. When he came back, he threw himself next to her, putting a hand on her face as he kissed her again, this time a few seconds longer. “Is that better?”

She nodded, giggling. “I brought you some chocolates as a little gift.”

Harry frowned at her, taking the box into his hands as he observed it. “Reb, you don’t have to buy me anything.”

She rolled her eyes at his humbleness and kissed his cheek. “You better not complain and spoil my gift. I already bought it, so at least eat the bloody sweets.”

He grumbled playfully, letting her lean her head on her shoulder. “Fine, but I’m going to share with you.”

“The Boy Who Lived, the macho man of the wizarding world who bravely slayed a Dark wizard and continues to do so through his job can’t eat chocolates by himself.”

He pouted. “I can, I just prefer to give some to you.”

Bekah giggled and watched him open the box, revealing an ensemble of heart-shaped milk chocolates. He popped one into his mouth a moment before Bekah reached over, taking one to try as well. As she bit into it, she savored the fudge on the inside.

“These are really good.”

He set the box aside on the table in front of them, keeping one in his hand. His teeth bit one end as he waited for Bekah. She eyed him with his puppy dog eyes, laughing at her foolish fiancée before biting into the other end, letting their lips brush as they swallowed the chocolate.

When they finished, their eyes met each others, faces a centimeter apart. His hot breath fanned her ivory face, sending goosebumps through her arms. “I need you,” he breathed.

This time, Bekah finally understood. Her hands wrapped around his neck as she crashed her lips onto his, her senses becoming hungry with passion. She was finally able to taste him as he kissed back with passion – he tasted of cherry and smoke, which Bekah liked a lot.

His hands moved to her thighs, moving her on top of his lap where she straddled him, pressing her hands against her chest as their tongues battled for dominance, his hands securely gripping her waist.

She pulled away for a moment to meet Harry’s eyes. Their once emerald green was now a darker color, crying in desire. She smiled and kissed his lips again, letting a slight laugh escape her lips in the process.

She didn’t know why they were both laughing as his lips connected to her neck, sucking and biting in places she’d moan. Her hands fisted in his jet black hair as she tilted her head back, giving him access to the crook of her neck and collarbones.

His hands had moved from their place, sliding under her shirt as they pressed on the cold skin of her stomach. His warm hands sent tingles down her spine, making her insides burst with a pit of flames filled of lust. Bekah seemed to urge him as she pulled away his hands, raising her shirt below her head and throwing it to the side, the two putting their foreheads together as they continued to laugh.

“I love you, you horny idiot,” she said, not being able to hold the rumble escaping her throat.

“And I love you, you crazy fool,” he chuckled, letting their lips meet again.

Harry reached for the bottom of his shirt, pulling it off in a swift motion before tossing it. Their upper bodies collided with each other, the contact making them shiver in pleasure. Both of them wanted more – needed more.

Harry pushed against her, making her body lay down on the couch, his slim but strong figure towering over her in dominance. With a goofy grin he kissed down her collarbone once more, surely leaving marks of his love on her skin.

Soon their jeans and underclothes had joined the pile on the ground. Their skins were marked with red and purple, skins flushed with energy. Their love was sparking through every touch and contact their body had.

Harry, still hovering over her body, teasingly kissed her forehead. She groaned in impatience and he laughed at her.

He guided her through every move, holding onto her hips tightly. Their sweaty and sticky bodies rocked as they screamed. A feeling of bliss and pleasure washed over them. Their hips continued to meet before they began to roll sloppily together. Bekah released a loud sound and arched her back, and Harry collapsed on top of her body.

They both were panting, lying together on the couch. They looked in each other’s eyes, laughing. Harry stroked her hair, putting it behind her ear. He kissed her lips one more time before reaching for a chocolate, plopping it into his mouth.

“I think getting you chocolate was the best idea I ever had.”

Harry chuckled, laying his head on her chest and giving her neck a small peck. “It’s the perfect gift.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentine's Day, Bekah!
I hope you enjoy, this is my belated revenge for Sweetie and my gift to you because #Rarry is OTP ♥
Love you!
From your only other valentine,
Jess x