What I Did for Love

I Will Just Have To Kiss You

Ana stepped into Marco's modest house, she was expecting someone big and flashy, but his House was not anything like that. Marco chuckled at the expression on Ana's face.

" I am not your Typical footballer, you will find out that soon" Marco said, while taking his coat off, and throwing it over his sofa.

" I already know you are not" Ana mumbled, while she glanced around the room, it was a typical bachelor pad. He had his Xbox and games beside his huge Tv, his CD collection beside it. Ana picked up the first case and scrunched up her face a little, Marco had bad taste when it came to music.

" Bieber?" she asked, showing him his CD.

Marco laughed a little, she wasn't the first person to react like that " I like him, he makes good music" Marco defended.

" Oh please, he wouldn't know what good music was if it came and slapped him in the face" Ana muttered under her breath.

" You are in my house, No insulting my Music" Marco said, as he took the Bieber album off Ana and put it by the rest of his music.

" Oh someone is touchy" Ana teased.

Marco rolled his eyes at her while offering to take her coat, but she refused saying she wanted to keep it on.

" It gets hot in my house, you may want to take your coat off Ana" Marco warned.

Ana was reluctant to take her coat off, she didn't want Marco to know she had brought his shirt.

" I think I will keep it on" Ana said, blushing a little.

Marco grinned at her, " Why do you not want to take off your coat Ana?" Marco asked.

" I am cold" she lied.

Marco laughed loudly, Ana was a terrible liar. " Are you wearing my Shirt Ana?" he asked.

Ana glanced at him, she could see the smug look in his eyes, she would never hear the end of it.

" Only because I didn't know anyone else" she lied.

" You knew Mats" Marco flung back at her, enjoying the reaction he was getting out of Ana.

" Shut up Marco" Ana replied while taking off her coat, he now knew that his name was on the back of her shirt, so there was no point in keeping it on.

Marco smiled as soon as he saw his name and Number, " If it makes you feel any better, my shirt looks better on you" Marco said.

Ana blushed again as she looked away, she could understand why girls loved him, he was such a charmer.

Marco brushed his finger lightly down Ana's cheek " You are cute when you blush" he said.

Ana glanced up at him, he was staring down at her with such a heated look, he couldn't like her like that, they were just friends. Quickly taking a step back from him, she changed the subject to the game, Something Marco was only too happy to talk about.

***
Ana wiped her mouth, they had just finished eating, she had enjoyed her time with Marco tonight, it had been fun.

" So you never told me why you are here in Dortmund" Marco said, pushing his plate aside.

" I was offered a Promotion at work, and I took it" Ana said, taking a sip of her wine.

" This promotion is it here in Dortmund?" Marco asked, not daring to get his hopes up.

" Yes, My boss wants me to run their offices here" Ana replied.

Marco smiled, this would mean he would get to see Ana a bit more.

" Do you know how long for Ana" Marco asked.

" For as long as I want it, I just needed to get out of New York" Ana said, her sadness showing on her face.

Marco could understand Ana's need for getting away, sometimes all he wanted to do was runaway, but he knew that never solves anything.

" Ana are you sure, you are not just running away from your problems?" Marco asked.

Ana was a little stung by Marco's question, Maybe at first it had been about getting as far away from new York as possible, but ultimately she was doing this for herself, nobody else.

" I am not running away, I will still see a therapist for awhile, I am dealing" Ana replied.

" That is good to hear" Marco said, he just hoped Ana was doing this for herself and not because of what Robert actions.

Ana took another gulp of her wine, then looked back at Marco " Enough about me, where did you find your Crazy girlfriend?" Ana asked.

" Emma isn't Crazy, she is a nice girl " Marco said, not sure who he was trying to convince more himself or Ana.

" I wouldn't call her nice"Ana replied.

Marco sighed he was getting tired of defending Emma, when he wasn't sure he wanted to actually keep dating her.

" You don't even know her" Marco mumbled.

" Maybe not, but the way she questioned me after the match, I suggest you run " Ana said, finishing off her wine.

Marco went to get the half bottle of wine from fridge and topped Ana's glass up.

" What was she asking?' Marco asked, a little curious.

" Who I was, and what I was to you" Ana replied.

Marco frowned this didn't sound like Emma, she was the most laid back person he knew, or thought she was. Maybe it had all been act.

" What did you tell her?" Marco asked.

" The truth, that we are just friends" Ana sighed.

" I have a word with her" Marco said, he couldn't have Emma questioning all his female friends.

***

Ana smirked at Marco as she beat him at Fifa, he didn't look too impressed that he got beat by a girl.

" Beginners luck" Marco muttered, throwing his controller on the floor.

Ana laughed as she put her controller beside his " Don't be such a baby" she teased. The couple of glasses of wine making her a little Merry.

" I am not being a baby, you cheated, you distracted me" Marco complained.

" Suck it up Marco" Ana said, laughing at him.

Marco shook his head as Ana kept teasing him, he reached over for her and began to tickle her, just his luck she was ticklish.

" Marco please stop" she laughed hysterically as Marco climbed on top of her and continued to tickle her.

" Admit you are a cheat?" Marco demanded, as he straddled Ana as she lay on the sofa.

" Never" she said, grinning up at him.

Marco's hand slipped under Ana's shirt and began to tickle her again, she squirmed when his hands touched her skin.

" Marco pleased" Ana gasped for breath.

" Just admit it, that is all you have to do Ana" Marco sang, as he tickled her making her scream again.

" No" she finally said.

" Okay, I will just have to kiss you then" Marco said, glancing down at Ana's lips.

" You wouldn't dare" Ana said, calling Marco's Bluff.

" Try me" Marco said, leaning in for a kiss, just as their lips were about to touch, a loud screech tore them apart.

" What the hell is going on here?" Emma screeched at the couple on the sofa.

Marco quickly got off Ana, he was slightly annoyed at the interruption, If Emma hadn't turned up he would have gotten a kiss out of Ana.

***

Ana quickly sat up, she watched as Marco tried to calm his angry girlfriend down.

" You were about to kiss Marco" Emma yelled at him, while glaring coldly at Ana.

Ana couldn't believe how out of hand things got, they were mucking around and just like that they almost kissed.

" It wasn't what it looked like" Marco said lamely.

" No, so you weren't on that bitch about to kiss her?" Emma spat back.

" Hey that Bitch has a Name" Ana said, earning a cold look from both Marco and Emma.

" We just got carried away Emma, Marco wouldn't really kiss me, he really likes you" Ana said.

" Really?" Emma asked, softening a little towards her boyfriend.

Marco frowned at Ana, wondering what she was playing at, they both knew that If Emma hadn't walked in, they would have kissed.

" Yes" Marco said, looking back at Emma.

Emma looked a little more calmer, she turned to face Ana " I think you should go, you have taken enough of Marco's time today" she said.

" Ana you don't have to go" Marco said.

Ana smiled at Marco, he was such a sweet person and deserved better than Emma.

" Marco she is right, Plus I have to be at work early tomorrow, Thanks for today" she said, kissing him on the cheek and went to grab her coat.

Marco watched her leave then turned back to Emma, who was all over him.

" Just you and me" she said happily.

" Great" Marco muttered, as Emma's grip tightened on him, he was beginning to feel suffocated with Emma. It felt so different with Ana, like it all came so naturally and not forced. Looking down at Emma, he tried to find the words to end it, but he wimped out, He just couldn't do it.