Riley

A Boy in a Jar

I pulled, or at least tried to pull, my old sweater closer to me. It was cold. All I had was an old, beat up sweater, old ripped jeans and old shoes to protect me from the cold.

A year ago I got on the wrong plane and landed in Korea. With no money and my clothes lost I was forced to live on the streets of Korea begging for anything.

I was so hungry. I was sitting at my little corner trying to get something from anyone but on a day like this no one walks the streets. And cars won't stop for one hungry, cold girl.

I got up wanting to warm up, I walked around the block. On the second trip around I heard someone yelling. It was in Korean so I didn't understand.

"Hello?" I called out

"Please help!" I heard the voice, it switched to English

Looking around I found a very big jar. There was knocking coming from it. Getting closer I saw a big rock holding down the lid.

Why?

I pushed at the rock with everything I got. For not eating much it wasn't a lot. I was breathing hard, but if someone was in that jar I couldn't leave them. Finally the rock began to move till I slid it off.

A small boy popped out scaring me. He bowed to me repeatedly.

"Thank you so much!" He said getting out

He looked to be about ten with short black hair. Dressed in very warm clothes.

"Thank you again!" He said again before running off

What an odd child.

I made my way back to my little alley. It had a box with a tarpe over it and the box was filled with old pillows and old blankets people throw out. My stomach growled. The sun was setting.

"I guess I'm stealing again." I said to myself
I walked to a near by store. It was very busy which was good for me. I entered myself in the crowd making my way inside. Once inside I took only small items that I could hide before getting lost in the leaving crowd.

Making my way back to my box I looked at what I had grabbed. Candy, a few cans of soda, crackers and I even was able to get away with a box of cereal. I put them in my box and crawled in. Eating a little and saving the rest, I laid on the ground and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! G-Dragon won't be in it till the third chapter