Riley

G-Dragon

~3rd Person POV~
G-Dragon, 21, is a famous idol. He has a contract with YG Entertainment and has a secret. The secret is he is a wizard and ever since his heart was broken he has been stilling girls hearts and putting them in apples in hope to fill the void in his heart.

He sat in his penthouse his chocolate eyes were closed. Behind his close eyelids images danced. Images of her. The one who ripped apart his heart.

His phone went off. The CEO of YG wished to see him. What did he do now? He opened his eyes to see his white blond hair had fallen in his eyes. Sighing he got up, grabbing his keys he made his way downstairs.

~Riley's POV~

I sat in the chair in front of the desk. We were waiting for G-Dragon. When the door slammed open. I turned to see a very handsome guy. He had white blond hair in a skater boy cut. Dressed in blue jeans and a red jacket. He glared at me, even looked at me in disgust.

The two men talked, in Korean. I sat there not really understanding what is going on.G-Dragon left angrily.

"Follow him." I heard the CEO say

I got up and rushed after this odd guy. I quickly caught up with him pretty quickly. I followed him to a white car with dragons on the left side. If my cars are right this one is a Bentley Mansory.

"Pretty car. Bentley Mansory right?" I said

He looked at me before unlocking the car. I opened up the passenger door and slowly climbed in. It was very nice. He drove off.

"Why are you dressed like that?" he asked in English

"For reasons." I said. "May I ask where we are going?"

"My place. You are suppose to live with me." he said in disguised

"My name is Riley." I told him

He just ignored me. Well this will be fun.