Riley

The Garden

There was a knock on the door. G-Dragon got up and opened it up, a man in a black suit wheeled in a cart of food. He handed G-Dragon a letter before leaving.

"Wish one granted. There is even a box full of plates, forks and plastic wrap." read G-Dragon. "Why plates, forks and plastic wrap?"

I was already getting plates ready. Making sure that each plate was given equal amounts, wrapping them in plastic wraps and putting them in the box. GD watched with a raised eyebrow.

"May I take this to the Garden?" I asked

"The Garden?" he asked confused

"Yes. It's a safe heaven for the homeless." I said said

"Is that were you lived?" he asked

"No." was all I said as I picked up the box and started towards the door.

"You need a coat." he said

"I don't have one and it's not that cold."

He disappeared into his room and came out dressed in a coat and had another one in his hand. I put the box back on the counter, so I could put the coat on.

"Thank you." I said

"We will take my car."

"You can't get there by car. We will only get so far." I told him

He opened the door and waited. I grabbed the box and headed downstairs to the parking garage. He opened the trunk for me and I set the box gentle down.

He drove us as close as he could before parking and getting out. He opened the trunk while I grabbed the box. We started our walk to the Garden.

The Garden. The Garden is a safe place, a statuary for the homeless. They used whatever they could get their hands on for shelter. To any outsider it looked like piles of junk, to the homeless, to me it looked like a city. It looked like home. Two "guards" guarding the entrance, the entrance was an arch, a fence surrounding the garden protected it from anything. I smiled at the guards. They smiled back. They let us through.

I smiled at everyone who walked by. We made our up a small hill where the "chef" of this small town. Her name was Rose, or that's what everyone called. She is an elder lady well into her 90s. Her young grandson who spoke wonderful English stood next to her as we walked up the stairs.

"Lady Rose we brought food for all. And tomorrow the YG Entertainment will give all who are homeless warm clothes." I told her

Her grandson repeated what I said. Rose smiled and said something. Her grandson walked over to a big plate and whacked it. Everyone formed a line in front of Rose's hut. Her grandson yelled towards the coward and everyone had big grins on their faces. He helped me pass out plates of food. I had enough for everyone.
G-Dragon watched as we passed out food. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile back. My breath stopped in my throat.