Riley

King of Hearts

G-Dragon looked at the sleeping girl on his bed. She did nothing but make his broken heart hurt worse. She looked so much like the lost love of his life. He sighed. He picked up an apple and held it towards the sleeping girl's heart. The apple glowed, the girl's eyes flew open, her body unable to move. Soon her heart, her soul and her body was trapped within the apple.
G-Dragon held the apple to the light and could see the girl's figure in the apple. Getting up from his bed he pressed a hidden button on the wall. The wall opened up to reveal little cubbyholes some empty some with other apples of other girls.

After his little adventure with the homeless girl yesterday he went looking for a new target leaving the homeless girl to find her way home. She made it since she was already asleep when him and his target got there.

But he does have to admit he was surprised. He never knew that place existed. He was also intrigued by the homeless girl. She didn't have any of that food herself, she gave it all to the others. And from what he could tell, she didn't eat anything when she got back. He highly doubted that she had food at all yesterday and wondered why she didn't save any back for herself. Hell she even offered him some.

The organization wouldn't know what to do with this girl. He laughed to himself. It had been a year since he betrayed them and ran. A year since their queen broke his heart to pieces.

He was the top most wanted man in the organization but since he was famous the huntsmen couldn't touch him. It was great.

He smelled food. His stomach growled, so he wondered into the kitchen after throwing on a random shirt. He saw the homeless girl was in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning." she said "Here is your breakfast."

She placed a plate with eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausages. And even poured him an glass of orange juice. She began cleaning the pans. Where was hers?

"Where is yours?" he asked

"I don't eat a lot." she told him

She was still dressed in his old clothes.

"Let me take you shopping for new clothes." he told her

That earn him a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy