Riley

The Huntsman

I was coming back from the Garden. When we went shopping the other day, G-Dragon surprised me by buying some clothes and toys for the children of the Garden. I was so happy!

But when I neared the penthouse my smile faded. In front of my new home with G-Dragon was four big men. The wore black suits with big red hearts on the back, they all had military cuts. The same men that were in my home when I left. I may be sixteen and probably need a really explanation on what's going on but I wasn't stupid. These men called my mom, Mouse and my dad, Hatter. I knew they were code names. And I knew the "games" mom and dad played with me and the classes they made me attend were to prepare me for something.

A limo pulled up. The four men climbed in but whatever or who ever was in that limo made G-Dragon pale. I pulled my hood over my face as the limo drove by. The windows were dark and I couldn't see inside.

I made my way to G-Dragon. "Who were they?"

He glared. "No one."

"I saw them a year ago at my house. My parents seemed to hiding from them. Please tell me." I said

He gave me a weird look before leading me into the safety of our home.

"I won't tell you much. The less you know the better. They are called the Huntsmen. They are from an organization and they hunt and kill who ever go against the organization. For your parents to know they must have done something that made the organization turned their light on them."

"So it's very likely my parents are long dead." I said a tear rolling down my cheek

He sighed.

"Are you part of this organization?" I had to know

"Was." he replied

"Not anymore?" I asked. "May I ask why?"

"Different story for another day." he said He was trying so hard not to yell, I could hear it in his voice. He looked sad. Like his heart ached. Could I help? Could I repair a heart? He had been kind in his own little ways I wish to help him to see that smile of his once more.

That sweet smile.